Noramco Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Noramco

2.5

QC Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, DE

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Noramco (Wilmington, DE) in October 2018.

Interview

one in person interview with about 4 to 5 supervisors/chemists. the people are friendly so the interview was pretty easy. not really any technical questions, more behavioral based. the process was about an hour long and they give a tour of the lab.

QC Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Noramco.

Interview

A two on one interview for 1-2 hours, then a tour of the lab.

Interview Questions

• What are your three major shortcomings   1 Answer

Negotiation

Make sure to ask your contract company for a shift differential if you are hired for 2nd or 3rd shift.

QC Chemist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, DE

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Noramco (Wilmington, DE) in June 2012.

Interview

A group panel interview ~90 min followed by a tour of the site ~10 min.

Interview Questions

• What did you do in a situation where your coworker was falling behind or messed up? Would you tell the supervisor or give him a second chance?   Answer Question

Engineering Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clemson, SC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Noramco (Clemson, SC) in February 2015.

Interview

Interview was set up through the school career-services department. Dozens of people interviewed over the course of two full days. 30 minute interview with the HR head and a current co-op. Very friendly and conversational. Started to think that I had not gotten the position, as it took about a month and a half to receive the offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when you had to deal with conflict, and what did you do to resolve said conflict?   Answer Question

Material Handler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, DE

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Noramco (Wilmington, DE) in August 2014.

Interview

They have two people interview you- the plant manager and a supervisor- it was all very friendly and the questions weren't too difficult...

It was really a standard interview, as I now know that they really were just looking for a body to fill a role, and when that time was up, they never really planned on hiring full time anyway

Process Engineer Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Noramco (Philadelphia, PA) in December 2015.

Interview

Engineers came to Drexel's campus for interviews. However some interviewees were invited on site for a tour as well. But due to security reasons they preferred to not have people on site

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Noramco?   1 Answer

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, DE

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Noramco (Wilmington, DE) in January 2017.

Interview

Overall, the most disorganized interview I've ever been on. Noramco is recently spun off from J&J and is running around like a dog chasing its tail and it showed in the interview. Typically PMs lead marketing efforts but this job was all about data analytics and crunching numbers. I'd like to take a moment to warn any women interviewing here to watch out as the hiring lead who interviewed me first spent the first 5 minutes of the interview complaining about having to listen to the annoying voices of his female colleagues. I was then passed on to an older gentleman who bragged about how he was retired and financially independent and didn't need to work and that he could say whatever he wanted to whomever he wanted whenever he wanted. He then asked me: "how hungry are you? We want people here who are hungry." After I was done with those two jokers it was off to HR. I spent about 15 minutes with an HR representative who, to put it kindly, was flat-out clueless about talent acquisition and recruiting. I actually left the interview laughing, a definite first since there is nothing funny about being unemployed.

Technical Position Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Noramco.

Interview

Phone interview followed by on site interview that lasted all day. Some were on one one, but many were two to three people. I was asked a lot situational questions, but not many technical questions.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever dealt with a co-worker that was difficult to work with and how did you deal with that person.   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, DE

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Noramco (Wilmington, DE) in January 2019.

Interview

It went pretty well, was a really good interview, talked about my resume mostly, company culture and expectations. It was all natural and felt more like a conversation which made me feel comfortable and at ease.

Interview Questions

• Questions about my work style/ how I work?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Noramco in March 2009.

Interview

The interview process consisted of two phone screens and an invite for a panel interview and tour of the site.