Norred and Associates Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 8, 2017

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Norred and Associates

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Norred and Associates (Atlanta, GA) in September 2016.

Interview

A few basic questions about prior experience. questions about former jobs and just a review of the requirements and duties. They played out a few scenarios to see how you would deal with the situation. The interviewer was very polite and explained everything very thoroughy.

Interview Questions

• How would I deal with a confrontational person   1 Answer

Unarmed Security Guard Interview

Anonymous Employee in Durham, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Norred and Associates (Durham, NC) in May 2016.

Interview

I had to go through 2 very lengthy interviews. Back ground checks, I was very impressed with the process I went through.I went through a phone interview first time. Then I was scheduled for an interview with the supervisor over the employees in NC.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Norred and Associates (Atlanta, GA) in February 2016.

Interview

Energetic employer likes employees who cares about customers service, ethics, whose mature, care about their peers and client when it comes to dependability. They like early birds, they like for the person to dress successfully.

Interview Questions

• Are you flexible if we needed you to stay a little longer than usual time I get off work.   Answer Question

HR Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Norred and Associates (Atlanta, GA) in February 2016.

Interview

The interview was first with the operations manager who then set up a second interview with the president of the company. Both interviews were more than 1 hour in process and they had no formal questions prepared.

Interview Questions

• They asked about having a criminal background   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Hapeville, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Norred and Associates (Hapeville, GA) in November 2014.

Interview

Not much of an interview. You show up to the office and the speak with you for all of 3 minutes. They don't really care, it appears they just need bodies to put in different locations for their contracts. You have to basically screw it up yourself not to get a job here.

Interview Questions

• Any tattoos? Can you pass a drug test? How much are you asking to start? Can you work Days/Night's and Weekends?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hapeville, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Norred and Associates (Hapeville, GA) in September 2013.

Interview

the interviewing process was easy...its all the tests and paper work that they make you sign to get the job.

Negotiation

there was not one. they ask you what you want to make on your application. from their if you hired they see if they have any paying location paying that amount.

Unarmed Security Guard Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hapeville, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Norred and Associates (Hapeville, GA) in September 2012.

Interview

The hiring and interview process was very fast. I got hired on the spot. I was asked the simple questions, that I can remember. I answered thoroughly to the best of my abilities.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Norred and Associates (Dallas, TX) in April 2012.

Interview

If Applicable, Application, Interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Set income, was excepted

Security Officer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Norred and Associates.

Interview

Basically if you have a high school diploma or GED, and a clean drug and criminal history. Dont fret about getting hired there desprate to hire anyone

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They will ask about how much you want an hour but you wont get what you asked for.

Security Officer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Norred and Associates in November 2009.

Interview

Either you fill out an application online or you apply in person. If you apply in person they will tell you no visible tattoos and they will call you back the same day to schedule an interview if your application is accepted.

You have a 1 on 1 interview with one of the zone managers. Ask you some basic questions about past employment history. You are told the minimum pay you can make and if you have reliable transportation and how far are you willing to travel. Next you are told there is a 3 day training class you must take without pay.

During the class you are given a drug test, and they do a criminal background check. On the third day you take a test that is very easy to pass. Also your background comes back on that day. If you have something on your background you will not be offered a job or if you fail the test at the end of class.

Also on the third day you are assign your site by your zone manager and the site manager will tell you what day to come in and train.for eight hours on the site for minimum wage.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any problems working holidays or weekends?   1 Answer
    • What shift do you prefer?   1 Answer
    • Do you have reliable transportation and how far are you willing to travel?   1 Answer
    • What is you expected pay?   1 Answer

Negotiation

You are able to negotiate your salary when they try and assign you a site. If you tell them you won't work for less then nine you will get a site that pays nine.

Never work at a Kroger.