North American Partners In Anesthesia Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at North American Partners In Anesthesia

2.8

Legal Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melville, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at North American Partners In Anesthesia (Melville, NY) in November 2019.

Interview

I first had a phone interview with their recruiter. That was followed by an in person interview with the general counsel and the administrative coordinator. After following up by email a couple of times, I was notified that another candidate was chosen.

Interview Questions

• They asked me if I had experience working with contracts.   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at North American Partners In Anesthesia.

Interview

Very good interview process. I felt that the interview went great. Everything went smoothly and was very comfortable talking to the interviewers. After the interview, they said to me that I would get an email about the decision if they will hire me or not in 2-3 weeks. I thought that was a pretty long time but it is what it is. Soon after, I sent a thank you email and got no response, which I wasn’t surprised by. Once the 3 week mark hit I emailed the person who interviewed me for a follow up on the status of the decision and again got no response.

Accounts Receivable Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melville, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at North American Partners In Anesthesia (Melville, NY) in July 2017.

Interview

Applied on line and was contacted by phone several days later. Beautiful corporate office with convenient location on LIE. Very well organized interview process. Interview questions focused on the requirements of the position. Clear description of expectations and opportunities. Everyone involved was professional, courteous and approachable.

Interview Questions

• Asked about experience with Excel spreadsheets more advanced aspects.   Answer Question

Interview

Informal, just started with phone convo and then in person convo and that was it. We reviewed my resume, discussed my interests and education. Was just me and the chief.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melville, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at North American Partners In Anesthesia (Melville, NY) in May 2014.

Interview

Beautiful atmosphere, very nice gentleman, very personable. Sadly I did not get the position. I'm not sure why, I thought I did very well. I would like to try again should the opportunity arise.

Interview Questions

• They gave a excel test that I loved. It actually pertained exactly to the job description, unlike most places where they give you a generic test that most people with a basic skill set can pass. They also had a personality test which I have never taken before.   1 Answer