North American Partners In Anesthesia Interview Questions | Glassdoor

North American Partners In Anesthesia Interview Questions

Updated Feb 5, 2017

Interviews for Top Jobs at North American Partners In Anesthesia

Interview

Informal, just started with phone convo and then in person convo and that was it. We reviewed my resume, discussed my interests and education. Was just me and the chief.

Marketing Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at North American Partners In Anesthesia in January 2015.

Interview

Long process, 5 interviews, fair process, for a fairly basic position. I'm there a while now and so glad I took it. It's very important to them you will fit w their culture which is appreciated.

Interview Questions

• What personal experience influences how you think about healthcare   Answer Question

Negotiation

It's your only chance so be proactive.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melville, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at North American Partners In Anesthesia (Melville, NY) in May 2014.

Interview

Beautiful atmosphere, very nice gentleman, very personable. Sadly I did not get the position. I'm not sure why, I thought I did very well. I would like to try again should the opportunity arise.

Interview Questions

• They gave a excel test that I loved. It actually pertained exactly to the job description, unlike most places where they give you a generic test that most people with a basic skill set can pass. They also had a personality test which I have never taken before.   1 Answer