North American Partners In Anesthesia Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at North American Partners In Anesthesia

Accounts Receivable Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melville, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at North American Partners In Anesthesia (Melville, NY) in July 2017.

Interview

Applied on line and was contacted by phone several days later. Beautiful corporate office with convenient location on LIE. Very well organized interview process. Interview questions focused on the requirements of the position. Clear description of expectations and opportunities. Everyone involved was professional, courteous and approachable.

Interview Questions

• Asked about experience with Excel spreadsheets more advanced aspects.   Answer Question

Interview

Informal, just started with phone convo and then in person convo and that was it. We reviewed my resume, discussed my interests and education. Was just me and the chief.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melville, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at North American Partners In Anesthesia (Melville, NY) in May 2014.

Interview

Beautiful atmosphere, very nice gentleman, very personable. Sadly I did not get the position. I'm not sure why, I thought I did very well. I would like to try again should the opportunity arise.

Interview Questions

• They gave a excel test that I loved. It actually pertained exactly to the job description, unlike most places where they give you a generic test that most people with a basic skill set can pass. They also had a personality test which I have never taken before.   1 Answer