North Coast Medical Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

Sort:

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gilroy, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at North Coast Medical (Gilroy, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

I met with the HR department only. An HR representative sent me a confirmation email, of which I believed I had responded, confirming the appointment. Unbeknownst to me, the email was not sent but was still in my draft folder. Though I explained, the HR person was angry when I arrived, and definitely not helpful. I traveled more than 80 miles to the location and stayed at a hotel for the interview. I thought she was completely unprofessional and more concerned about her processes than the objective of the interview. Additionally, all I saw were a bunch of mere cats in cubicles peering out above their cubicle barriers and all were young. No one is over 30 in the administrative/sales departments.

Interview Questions

• Could I adopt (my word) new vocabulary quickly? Beyond that question, she asked only about my background in work and sales. She does not know or understand sales or selling. The interview rejected my written recommendations from big corporate employers, and sales' statistics.   1 Answer
    • Did I graduate from college?   1 Answer
    • The HR failed to ask me key questions.   1 Answer

Graphic Design Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gilroy, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at North Coast Medical (Gilroy, CA) in December 2012.

Interview

I applied to the intern posting online. First, I met with the HR manager and talked about my working and social skills.

After chatting with her she decided (based on my answers) that I would meet with the Director of Marketing. While meeting with the Director she presented different examples of their marketing and designs and asked my opinion on each. She asked me about my education background, work experience and what I would change about their current branding and what I could contribute to the company. She also asked if I had seen their newly updated website.

Two hours later I was asked to come back and meet with the CFO. After meeting with CFO I was offered the job on the spot by the Director of Marketing but as a Graphic Designer not as a graphic design intern.

Interview Questions

• Would you use this product?   1 Answer

Negotiation

The original posting was for an intern role and I was asked to come on board as a full-time salaried graphic designer. The Director increased the pay from the posting exponentially.

Customer Service Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gilroy, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at North Coast Medical (Gilroy, CA) in April 2013.

Interview

Very easy. If you have CS background and can communicate well then you're in. It was a quick phone screen before coming in for a sit down. Interview went fairly smooth with the basic background questions on the resume. They just wanted to make sure you can speak and communicate.

International Buyer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gilroy, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at North Coast Medical (Gilroy, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

I received Two Phone calls ; we spoke for 15 minutes and there was an implied "we'll get back to you when a new opening occurs" . The end. Guys, I don't have 30 words to put into this message. Why can't you accept what I have provided, above?

Interview Questions

• How much money did you make?   1 Answer

Entry-level Customer Service Representative Interview Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gilroy, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at North Coast Medical (Gilroy, CA) in January 2012.

Interview

Went through a phone interview, then offered an on-site interview with the HR director and hiring manager. They emailed me some information to read about the company, and directions to complete a typing test online. I was excited for the on-site interview because the phone interview with HR went nicely.

Got to onsite interview and was greeted by a nice receptionist at the front desk. When I went in for the interview, it was just me, the HR director I spoke with on the phone, and hiring manager. After the first few questions, I was pretty disappointed with how the interview was going. They were so obviously uninterested, making little eye contact, no enthusiasm when asking questions, and did not pay much attention to my responses. HR director would ask me questions and frequently stare elsewhere and seemed very cold, and just uninterested in what I was saying. Hiring manager barely said much and just sort of sat there to listen in. Both were just not very welcoming and showed bad interview etiquette, which was enough to turn me off completely. As they discussed how much they valued customer service, I just couldn't find it believable, as they seemed completely bored explaining their own company to me.

Did not get the job. But if I had, I wouldn't have accepted anyways.

Interview Questions

• Standard interview questions. Why this company? Past experiences and how it relates. Knowledge about their company. Excel skills are a plus.   Answer Question