Northland Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

Sort:

Collections Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Thorofare, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Northland Group (Thorofare, NJ) in March 2016.

Interview

The interview lasted maybe 15 minutes, they basically just wanted to see if you were at all personable and able to talk to someone, because the job requires you talking on the phone all day.

Server Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edina, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Northland Group (Edina, MN) in February 2014.

Interview

They will first screen you for an phone interview. They will then have you come in and reiterate a lot of what is stated in the phone interview.

Interview Questions

• What are the three most important things to you in a company?   1 Answer

Debt Collector Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

Simple and quick. Responded to ad and quickly invited to interview. Seemed eager for me to come in and interview and then pushed starting with the next training class hard.

Call Center Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Thorofare, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Northland Group (Thorofare, NJ) in January 2015.

Interview

questions and answers with the hiring manager and the supervisor of the department. Detailing the expectations and my role for the position within the company. Day to day operations

Leadership Roll Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edina, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Northland Group (Edina, MN) in January 2011.

Interview

They called me to set up a time to interview. I was uninterested in leaving my former position, but they encouraged me to come in anyway. The interview itself was somewhat informal and enjoyable. Very fast paced with an emphasis on joking and creating a relaxed environment. I was experienced in all of the challenges and concerns they brought to my attention. They offered me a position on the spot at the salary I wanted.