Not Your Average Joes Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Not Your Average Joes Interview Questions

1.9

Interviews for Top Jobs at Not Your Average Joes

Host Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Not Your Average Joes.

Interview

Applied online and scheduled an interview online. I had a one on one interview with the manager about five days after I applied. Overall the interview process was very easy and I got asked questions like "tell me about yourself?" and "what type of hours where you looking for?"

Busser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Not Your Average Joes (Reston, VA) in July 2016.

Interview

He asked me about my previous work history and work ethic. It felt as if he was mostly scoping me out as a person rather than actually finding out about what kind of work I did at my previous job.

Hostess Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Not Your Average Joes (Boston, MA) in June 2016.

Interview

First went in and met the manager, which was quick (around 10 mins or so), and then was called in a second time to meet the general manager. They were both very nice and seemed very enthusiastic about the actual concept of the restaurant. There wasn't much questioning at all, much more just seeing your personality.

Host Interview

Interview

you sat down with the general manager which is serious and professional. he said everything with a serious face no emotion but he believed in you. Pretty much he could tell if your serious about what you say based on your appearance.

Waitress Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ardmore, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Not Your Average Joes (Ardmore, PA).

Interview

Very casual, easy. Asked basic questions to get feel for your personality. Spoke with general manager and then with a second manager who offered the position. Said they don't hire on experience but wether or not they feel they can train your personality.

Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Watertown, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Not Your Average Joes (Watertown, MA) in May 2015.

Interview

The Interview Porcess was very simple, they promised a lot of moving up opportunities, but after being hired I heard of people who were told the same thing but have yet to see that happen.

Interview Questions

• What would you do about a hostile guest   1 Answer

Negotiation

Serving is for tips, you take your tips home at the end of the day

Anonymous Employee in Glen Mills, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Not Your Average Joes (Glen Mills, PA) in February 2015.

Interview

Interview was a long process, it took about a week for me to get hired. i had to meet with three different managers. It was worth it however the pay was pretty good.

Host Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Not Your Average Joes.

Interview

They don't take too many walk ins/ paper applications for jobs - they ask you to go online. The online application has a test that has personality, situation and math questions. Took about an hour to do, not too hard.
    Then depending on their need they email or call you into an interview within the week. You'll meet with an assistant GM - they will ask you back if you pass their standard interview questions. The 2nd meeting is typically with the GM who goes over company policies and if you accept you will likely start training the next day. They are like any other food service job if they need you this all happens very fast. If they are fully staffed it will happen, just on a slower time frame. They hire some real jokers so if you have half a head you can absolutely pass this interview process.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in five years?   1 Answer

Waiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Not Your Average Joes.

Interview

Long process with IQ test. Really just looking to see if you will put the time in. After you complete the test you go in for a 1 on 1 interview with one of the managers.

Food Server Interview

Interview

two interviews, answer from a questionnaire, talk about past restaurants I've worked at, past job experiences, my college degree, my vehicle, my base pay, etc., the geometry/IQ test you have to do online before you get the interview

Interview Questions

• tell us about a difficult situation in life you had to overcome and how did you do it?   Answer Question