Notable Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Notable Solutions Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Notable Solutions

Product Manager Interview

Interview

Typical process, phone screen then hiring manager then on-site interview. I was disappointed because some of the questions asked in the later stage interview seemed to indicate they shifted direction in the type of experience they were looking for. Overall they were very nice and professional. There were no curve balls really.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to describe one time that I told a lie. Awkward for sure, but an interesting question to answer nonetheless.   Answer Question

Regional Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Notable Solutions (Rockville, MD).

Interview

The entire process was relatively informal. My name was passed over by mutual friends (as is the common practice there). Management was able to move quickly after only two meetings. Very professional - I was impressed. The company is almost "family style", as the founders and a few family members work at the offices. Many employees have been there for 10+ years.

Interview Questions

• They do have a preference for people that have technical backgrounds, which is helpful as you may have less technical support due to growing pains than what is provided at a larger, more established company.   1 Answer