Novaquest Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Novaquest Interview Questions

2.5

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Novaquest in August 2009.

Interview

Great interview. Informed DM I had experience selling #1 BPH product. ( which was product to be sold). Later I was told I interviewed well, but the position went to someone with BPH experience. My response was to remind DM that I had experience selling #1 BPH product as discussed in the interview. Conversation ended then. Pretty sure the position went to DM's former employee on another contract, who possibly did have BPH experience, but I was irritated that my resume clearly states my experience, we discussed my experience for 60 minutes, and I reminded him of my experience in a thank-you e-mail only to be told I wasn't offered the job because I didn't have BPH experience (which I did). I did appreciate the DM calling to inform me of his decision within a week versus receiving a letter or e-mail from corporate months later though.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Novaquest in March 2008.

Interview

They had to hire very quickly so they took anyone who had experience and some who did not have any experience.
    Personality of the DM was that he cannot handle any kind of pressure. He did not defend or support any of his reps that he did not like. He promoted his pet reps sometimes without any accomplishments at all.
    The work culture depends on the client and the product. If the product is performing, the culture is relaxed. If the product is not performing to expectations, the culture gets very high pressure.
    The only office is the company HQ. average

Interview Questions

• They asked the standard pharmaceutical questions. They did not ask any difficult or trick questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiations. You had to take what they offered or leave it.