Nucleus Software Exports Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Nucleus Software Exports Interview Questions

Updated Jul 19, 2017

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Nucleus Software Exports.

Interview

There were three rounds after one simple coding/algorithm test. Not specifically in the same order for all, but Technical, Managerial and HR. The technical interview was fairly specific, knowing any one coding language was a must. Managerial was a general getting-to-know-you-personality if-you’d-fit-in test.

Interview Questions

• How would you solve a certain coding task.   1 Answer

Software Developer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in India, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Nucleus Software Exports (India, TX) in July 2014.

Interview

Campus placement, 4 rounds:1 Coding round in which we were asked to use one loop & one variable to print a certain pattern, 1 technical, 1 managerial, 1 HR.
    After coding round, technical round wasnt that difficult, just be confident.

Interview Questions

• Technical: Basic oops, Basic C/C++ differences, Basic SQL, Projects undertaken in Computer fields & their explanation, One coding question to print a pattern using for loop, one simple aptitude question related to averages.
      Managerial: Personality questions, like worst, best moments in professional life, strengths, weaknesses etc, your career growth plans.
      HR: Why do u want to join Nucleus?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nucleus Software Exports.

Interview

4 rounds: written, GD, Technical, HR

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Nucleus Software Exports (Noida (India)) in July 2017.

Interview

First got a call from hiring manager and HR for initial discussion about your skills and other part like ctc and Ectc.Then called for the interview where Written test followed by technical interview happened.

Software Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Nucleus Software Exports (Noida (India)) in April 2017.

Interview

I took the placement drive from my Campus and the first round is taken as the aptitude round with some good apti questions.First round was aptitude round with above average questions and then there was again a logical ability round and then there was a HR round to check our attitude.They just want to hire people who have good logical thinking and positive attitude.

Interview Questions

• They called me at their Noida office for the last round which was of Logical ability.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nucleus Software Exports (Noida (India)) in April 2017.

Interview

HR shortlisted my profile from a job portal and gave me call for f2f interview.
    First round was a written test,Question consisting some aptitude and followed by technical.
    Questions were conceptual based from core java spring and hibernate. Was not much tough but they check your understanding of the technology and accuracy. After this there were two f2f technical rounds. second one was a bit difficult but cleared both rounds. After this HR gave me a form to fill up where all the details have been asked including ECTC and informed me that there will be no more technical discussion but a managerial round will be there for salary discussion.

But out of shock a very senior guy,he must be at architect level,started the technical discussion again for which i was not ready. He asked really the most difficult questions what he could have known.

No further discussion. I suppose i was high on salary part.

Interview Questions

• Mostly handling practical situations like transaction management.
      There are three tasks given. First one is information to be persisted in DB. Second one is sending Email and last one is Sending SMS.
      Either all to be done or none. Condition is Email and SMS can't be rollbacked.   Answer Question

Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nucleus Software Exports (Noida (India)).

Interview

I had face to face interview where I was asked some basic design questions. After that I was asked to leave. This is pathetic as I was not asked any serious Technical questions. It was a complete waste of time

Interview Questions

• I was asked some basic design questions
      Why I want to join this company   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Each round was elimination round.

Round 1: Online Aptitude consisting of 3 sections; Quant, English, Technical (2 coding questions in this section on array DS)

Around 35 students were selected after round 1 for personal interviews...

Round 2: it was a technical interview. Questions on linked list DS, pattern questions and some questions based on projects listed in Résumé.

Round 3: it was a managerial round. He asked me my background. In depth discussion on my projects and internship.

Round 4: HR round. Nothing special about it just some usual HR questions that one would expect in an interview.

After last round was over, students were told personally by HR manager that whether they were selected or not.

Interview Questions

• Sort a linked list. What is the best way of doing that?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Nucleus Software Exports (New Delhi (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

There were 4 rounds in total. Written + 3 Interviews.
    Written round:There were 3 sections in total, first was 25 Aptitude questions which were to be done in 25 mins only. Questions were not difficult as such but the time given was very less. I don't think anyone from my college was able to attempt even 20 questions. I would advise to attempt those questions first which will not take too much time to read. Then was verbal test, 15 questions in 15 mins, pretty easy I would say. Then was technical test which had 10 technical mcq questions and 2 coding questions which can be done in any language(c, c++, java). Coding questions were damn easy . Before attempting the technical written, you can preview all the 12 questions for 2 min. So use that time to see if for a particular language you could do the question of not because each language had different set of questions.

Technical Interview: Again very simple interview, the guy asked only 1 coding question which was to make a string palindrome with minimum number of replacements. Lot of discussions on my projects. He was mostly interested to know how i deal with my daily life problems and to what extent i go solve that problem. Just give the interview with blank mind and be honest.

HR interview: Basic HR questions

Managerial interview: Lot of discussion on my projects and what i do in college other than academics. He also asked me on how i have applied my theoretical knowledge of my subjects like DS, OOP, DBMS, SDLC models in my projects.

Interview Questions

• Given an array, find all the triplets which would make the sum equal an input number.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

Interview

First there was a apti+coding round, on the basis of its result they shortlisted the candidates for further interview, there were 2 technical rounds and 1 hr+mr round. In technical round they asked one or two average coding questions and questions on what you have mentioned in your resume.

Interview Questions

• they ask about what you have mentioned in your resume   1 Answer
    • they asked a question reverse a linked list   1 Answer