Nucor-Berkeley Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Nucor-Berkeley

Interviews for Top Jobs at Nucor-Berkeley

Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, SC

Interview

Online test and questionnaire from headhunter. Then 2 interviews on 2 different occasions and and 3rd visit was for some tests and a interview with an industrial psychologist. I didn’t get the job, only a note they went with someone else after I followed up a couple of times with the headhunter.
    I think it is good practice that companies think of the candidate’s time as valuable and close the long process with at least a thank you for applying. On a positive note, the panel interviews were conducted by very nice and friendly professionals.

Interview Questions

ENTRY Interview

Anonymous Employee in Huger, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 10+ months. I interviewed at Nucor-Berkeley (Huger, SC).

Interview

The hiring process is not as hard as you think, apply online at Nucor.com/careers, wait for the job pool to open, resubmit application, if your called, show up and wait for an interview, if you were a good fit on the first interview you will be called back for a second interview. If you were a great fit, get ready to drug test, get physical, and train, train, train. Safety Is Most Important Thing at This Company!