NueMD Interview Questions | Glassdoor

NueMD Interview Questions

Updated Sep 25, 2017

2.5

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NueMD.

Interview

You partake in a Java coding test and interview with Director of Development and/or Head Developer. The manager liked my good attitude and it made up for my sub-par performance on the coding test.

EHR Implementation Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at NueMD.

Interview

First the HR rep talks to you about the company and then the manager speaks with you. No tough or tricky questions.
    They want to pay LOW and I guess if you don't want to settle, no offer. Not even settle but they don't even want to pay you what the market rate is.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NueMD (Atlanta, GA) in September 2017.

Interview

I applied through school career fair. The interview with IT manager was mostly about my school projects and my programming skills. There was another interview with HR people and it was mostly behavioral questions.

EHR Training Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at NueMD (Atlanta, GA) in June 2017.

Interview

Discussed my experience, resume, and salary requirements in detail prior to the interview. Showed up and they said I was not qualified for the position and offered me a different position at half of my salary requirement.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marietta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NueMD (Marietta, GA).

Interview

The interview was simple and straight forward. Went over the basics of IT and talked a little about database management, particularly RDMS. Testing your knowledge on simple RDMS structure. Got the interview after a career fair, took a week to get the interview. And one more week for the response.

Client Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marietta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at NueMD (Marietta, GA) in February 2017.

Interview

I went through two interviewers. The first one asked me more along the lines about myself, and the second interviewer asked me more about my experiences. There were other people/students waiting to get interviewed as well. The wait wasn't long. The interviewers were very friendly, and I felt very comfortable talking to them.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at NueMD (Atlanta, GA) in February 2017.

Interview

I received a call after the university career fair, the HR and IT director are professionals and it was an stress free interview. General questions, Data base management system and operating systems.

IT Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marietta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at NueMD (Marietta, GA) in January 2017.

Interview

they called me from via linkedin. then they asked me to come for tier2 it FT position. they telling lies every words. they asking all of the question . and its about 4 person. 1 hour interview.

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at NueMD (Atlanta, GA) in January 2016.

Interview

The interview process is always changing. HR will contact you by phone or email. They will ask you if you are interested in position and ask if you want to come in for interview. Once her you meet with HR and then with management from the particular dept.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They offered low and promised more after 90 days

Product Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marietta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at NueMD (Marietta, GA) in March 2015.

Interview

Had a chat with the HR, talked about my previous projects with the directors, and then gave them a list of references that they can call. Then got the job a week or two later.

Interview Questions

• What I do outside of study/work.   1 Answer