NueMD Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 17, 2017

2.6

IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marietta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NueMD (Marietta, GA).

Interview

The interview was simple and straight forward. Went over the basics of IT and talked a little about database management, particularly RDMS. Testing your knowledge on simple RDMS structure. Got the interview after a career fair, took a week to get the interview. And one more week for the response.

Client Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marietta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at NueMD (Marietta, GA) in February 2017.

Interview

I went through two interviewers. The first one asked me more along the lines about myself, and the second interviewer asked me more about my experiences. There were other people/students waiting to get interviewed as well. The wait wasn't long. The interviewers were very friendly, and I felt very comfortable talking to them.

IT Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marietta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at NueMD (Marietta, GA) in January 2017.

Interview

they called me from via linkedin. then they asked me to come for tier2 it FT position. they telling lies every words. they asking all of the question . and its about 4 person. 1 hour interview.

Interview Questions

• they asking all of the question . and its about 4 person. 1 hour interview.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at NueMD (Atlanta, GA) in January 2016.

Interview

The interview process is always changing. HR will contact you by phone or email. They will ask you if you are interested in position and ask if you want to come in for interview. Once her you meet with HR and then with management from the particular dept.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They offered low and promised more after 90 days

Product Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marietta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at NueMD (Marietta, GA) in March 2015.

Interview

Had a chat with the HR, talked about my previous projects with the directors, and then gave them a list of references that they can call. Then got the job a week or two later.

Interview Questions

• What I do outside of study/work.   1 Answer

MEDICAL BILLING Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marietta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at NueMD (Marietta, GA) in October 2014.

Interview

Interview was quick. Was interviewed for medical billing but was told this was not a full time job with benefits. Was then asked if I wanted to do software support. I had no experience. But was hired anyway.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at NueMD (Atlanta, GA) in August 2014.

Interview

I applied online, and a few days later I got a phone call for an interview scheduling. The interview lasted about thirty minutes with managers of the departments I would be interacting with. Two days later, I was offered the job, which I accepted. In al, the whole process took a little over a week, and was pretty stress-free.

Interview Questions

• All questions asked were standard personality questions   Answer Question

QA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Surat (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at NueMD (Surat (India)) in April 2012.

Interview

no Technical Questions. Only About your self and Previous Company Profile. background of family /previous job Experience. About Family . About previous Company. College Details. Traveling Detail. study detail.

Interview Questions

• you belongs to surat ? english knowldge. Famiy Details .   1 Answer