Nursefinders Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Nursefinders Interview Questions

2.9

Client Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sunset Hills, MO

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Nursefinders (Sunset Hills, MO) in September 2016.

Interview

Applied through temp agency, was called for an interview. Agency called me back to offer the position. A little disorganized as a whole. Conducted a background check no drug testing. I am a temp so I work for the temp agency.

Interview Questions

• When is a time you went above a beyond your role?   1 Answer

Licensed Practical Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Nursefinders (Memphis, TN) in May 2015.

Interview

The hiring process is very detailed. They require a lot of documentation to get hired. Also required to complete online skills checklist and tests. A detailed Shot record is required!

Medical Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Nursefinders (Phoenix, AZ) in November 2014.

Interview

I gave them a copy of my resume and my MA diploma, my CNA License, and a copy of my high school diploma.. I was asked questions on different situations. I had to take a test on the computer. I was then asked what kind of places I would like to work.

Interview Questions

• They asked me, If I had a conflict with a coworker how would I handle the situation?   1 Answer

Negotiation

How much I would get paid.

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pensacola, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Nursefinders (Pensacola, FL).

Interview

The hiring process has many steps and tests and you have to pay for your own physical and background check. Cost me 150$ for both. I finished all they have asked me but have not given me a shift. I have called asking and I get one answer from one person and another from a different person. It is very confusing and it has cost me money out of my pocket. Not professional at all.

Interview Questions

• They didn't answer any difficult question but did have me take 3 tests that I was able to figure out.   Answer Question

Area Director Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Nursefinders.

Interview

The interview was very relaxed with sufficient time for asking and answering questions. The process can be very long and many without prior background in the staffing industry will become very impatient. I have been in the business for two decades and it is necessary to chose the staff carefully. Many hired will quit within the first three months. Applicants are not prepared for the dedication and time involvement.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Much more difficult than the interview. Very much a negotiation.

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tallahassee, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nursefinders (Tallahassee, FL) in August 2012.

Interview

The hiring process is initiated on-line by the job-seeker. The job seeker must call back numerous times to demonstrate true interest in the job. If you don't complete all of your paperwork and insist on working, you will not get a job. You must let the company know when you are available or not to work, and then you must constantly remind them that you are available to work.

Interview Questions

• Are there any settings in which you feel particularly comfortable or uncomfortable?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was happy with the negotiation phase. I got considerably more money than I did with another local agency.

ON Call Recruiter/Weekend Interview

Anonymous Employee in Winston-Salem, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nursefinders (Winston-Salem, NC) in August 2010.

Interview

Initially set up an account on Nursefinders.com, sent email, took many tests on line, normal paperwork; background check, certification check, drug test. Interview with Branch Manager. The interview was comfortable and also to the point. I was applying for a CNA job, they offered me the recruiter job. The recruiter job was a better offer and compensation.

Interview Questions

• What do you want to do when you grow up?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Condensed, quickly offered and met my expectations and their's.Basically, we both knew what we wanted. It was a good match.

RN Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Nursefinders (Tucson, AZ) in May 2010.

Interview

terrible to long and they are clueless

Interview Questions

• will you work every weekend   1 Answer

if they cant hire you in a timely fashion how will they support you in your job duties?

Skills Trainer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nursefinders (Honolulu, HI) in February 2009.

Interview

I would advise anyone applying for the position to read up on Austism Spectrum Disorders. Be sure to mention and refer to past experience working with children in school setting.