NxStage Interview Questions | Glassdoor

NxStage Interview Questions

2.8

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lawrence, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NxStage (Lawrence, MA) in February 2016.

Interview

The on boarding process here at NxStage was informative and smooth. During the interview process I was able to meet with many of my future co workers to obtain a full understanding of what my role would be within the company and how I would be adding to the NxStage team. The HR team was wonderful in helping the process to go as quickly as possible, while ensuring that this would be the right career choice for me. Overall - I was extremely happy with the hiring/interview process and am very happy to be a part of the NxStage team!

Interview Questions

• I did not find any of the questions particularly challenging.   Answer Question

Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lawrence, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at NxStage (Lawrence, MA) in January 2016.

Interview

Applied online, received email to set up phone interview. Never heard back from the HR Rep, followed up with an email and she didn't respond. I would say this is a bit unprofessional. If you are going to go through the effort of interviewing someone, at least be professional enough to let them know that you are not interested. Let them know that you are going to go with another candidate or let them know that the base salary is too high, allow for possible negotiation.

Interview Questions

• Had interview and was asked basic questions: How would you handle conflict, tell me about your work history, what is your salary base, etc.   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at NxStage.

Interview

The process was a good one to weed through the candidates, since they wanted to make sure the guy is competent, the basic and most important requirement. Interviewers are mostly engineers and they appear to be competent with what they are doing, which is a good sign if you want to work for a successful company.

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lawrence, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at NxStage (Lawrence, MA) in July 2015.

Interview

I applied online through an employee referral. Then I had a brief phone interview with HR and they set up an in-person interview for me that week. I met with 4 engineers on the team and the HR contact. I stayed in one interview room the whole time and did not receive a tour of the building. The interview overall was easy and not technical at all.

Senior Embedded Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NxStage in December 2014.

Interview

got a schedule to interview with 4 people, 2 did not show up. Tried to get feedback with HR, no reply.
    Finally recruiter told me they rejected me. No respect to candidates. What's the point? I am employed and took half a day for the interview, costing me >$100 plus gas. Future candidates should avoid this company. Look at their quarterly report .They are losing money all the time

Interview Questions

• I interviewed for a software position, but talked to a mechanical engineer and EE guy. It is
      understandable I am not expert in their area.
      Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lawrence, MA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at NxStage (Lawrence, MA).

Interview

The process was very lengthy. Interviewed with 4 different people over a months time.

Interview Questions

• I don't remember anything as difficult during the interview process other than the amount of time between interviews and the offer.   Answer Question

Technical Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lawrence, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NxStage (Lawrence, MA) in December 2012.

Interview

The internview was the run of the mill interview. You first meet with HR and answer a few questions. Then you are interviews by your potential co-workers. You are asked about your familiarity with many of their tools and your goals regarding the potential role. Nothing too hard or pressing.

Communications Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lawrence, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NxStage (Lawrence, MA) in October 2011.

Interview

The process was only ok. The company's recruiter was not a very good communicator. For example, I applied for a job listed on the website, but when I showed up for my first interview, I learned that I was being interviewed for another position. I had no prior knowledge of this and so I was not fully prepared. The recruiter should have told me, "That position is filled, but we have another position that you could be good for. Here's the job description. Are you interested?" If I had know what the job was, I probably wouldn't have interviewed for it because I was not interested in the job and I was over-qualified for it. Perhaps the recruiter knew this so he hid it from me. It wasn't a total waste of time in the end, because I got to practice my interviewing skills.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lawrence, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at NxStage (Lawrence, MA) in January 2010.

Interview

Several different interview dates (3) each being 4-6 hrs each session. Very repetitive

Interview Questions

• Not very difficult questions. More touchy feely ethical type questions. Very concerned about preserving company culture.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Yes there was negotiations. It was done through the HR dept. HR had no authority so they had to back to the hiring manager to get approval. Not very efficient.

Engineering Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tijuana, Baja California (Mexico)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at NxStage (Tijuana, Baja California (Mexico)) in July 2015.

Interview

Submit my resume. Got a phone call to schedule an on site interview. Proceed to the interview and at that very moment I received the offer as an intern. The very next day was my first day of my internship.

Interview Questions

• What do I expect from this internship?
      What do I like to do in my free time?
      Where am I studying?
      Do I know something about the company?
      Answer Question