O2 Commercial Strategy Graduate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

O2 Commercial Strategy Graduate Interview Questions

Interviews at O2

Commercial Strategy Graduate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at O2 (Manchester, England (UK)) in December 2017.

Interview

I first applied online, then completed graduate assessments, then completed video interview. The video interview consisted of pre-recorded questions. I was given around a minute to prepare an answer before it started recording.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for O2

Commercial Strategy Graduate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at O2 (Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England (UK)).

Interview

Attended the assessment centre March 2018. There were around 20 of us and the day consisted of 3 activities. First was a group exercise, very similar to an escape room, where you have to work as a team to solve clues in a fantasy scenario. Then we had an hour long interview followed by a presentation on a new idea to raise awareness of their go think big campaign. Overall it was a very relaxed and fun day.

Interview Questions

O2 Response

Mar 29, 2018 – Resourcing Consultant

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review on your recent interview experience. We really do appreciate it. Unfortunately we can see that you did not get made an offer but pleasing that you... More