What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Management is awful, they bully you and all they care about is their business needs." (in 38 reviews)
- "Long hours and underpaid so it’s not worh it" (in 20 reviews)
- "No clear career progression within your speciality." (in 12 reviews)
- "Extremely intense pressure to hit targets" (in 7 reviews)
- "Fast High pressure Angry customers Unrealistic targets Ever changing rules Poor work life balance" (in 5 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of O2 and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
Found 1,124 of over 1K reviews
Updated Sep 21, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.0Jan 12, 2022SalesCurrent Employee, more than 3 years
Good place to work full time hours
None I can think ofO2 Response2y
Thanks for taking the time to leave a review and we are really pleased that you feel it is a good place to work. Thank you for being part of TeamO2.
O2 Reviews FAQs
O2 has an overall rating of 3.7 out of 5, based on over 1,219 reviews left anonymously by employees. 74% of employees would recommend working at O2 to a friend and 61% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -4% over the last 12 months.
74% of O2 employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated O2 3.5 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.6 for culture and values and 3.3 for career opportunities.