O2 Reviews

4.3
O2 CEO Mark Evans
Mark Evans
Pros
Cons
  • "Working long hours as the store is in shopping center(in 15 reviews)

• "The business is very focused in Head Office, (Slough) meaning lots of early starts and very late finishes(in 13 reviews)

Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

"Review of O2 (Telefonica UK)"

4.0
    Technical Research Writer in East Berkshire, VT

I worked at O2 for more than 3 years

Pros

Friendly company, considerate attitude towards employees and contractors. The company carries out many stimulating, creative projects. Combines friendly, supportive attitude with a high level of competence and professional approach to work.

Cons

Sometimes the pressure of work (dealines) is excessive.

January 26, 2018Resourcing Consultant

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We really do appreciate it. Great to see that you had many positives whilst working for us, this makes us really happy as our employees make o2 the great place it is to work. We take on board your cons and at times our work can be pressured but we do promote that our employees have a healthy work/life balance and we do operate an open door policy so if any of our employees felt stressed or pressured then we are here to support. We can see that you no longer work for us so thank you for being part of the o2 family and that your career is going well.

2. "w"

Current Employee - Part-time Sales Advisor

I have been working at O2 part-time

Pros

Great work ethic between team

Cons

Lot of information to remember

3. "Good company"

Current Employee - Sales Advisor in Sheffield, England

I have been working at O2 part-time for more than a year

Pros

Good benefits and pay levels

Cons

Hours aren’t the best if in stores

4. "Great Opportunities"

Current Employee - Business Development Manager in Liverpool, England

I have been working at O2 full-time

Pros

People, culture, challenges in technology is pro.

Cons

Like any large company, can be bureaucratic and slow

January 15, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we do appreciate it. We love that you have highlighted people and culture as part of our positives. It is our people that truly make o2 a great place to work and it is important to us that we have a culture that helps our people to do the right thing and bring their whole selves to work. In terms of your cons, we are going through a transformation programme which will enable us to even more agile and help us to make quicker decisions and have processes that support this. Thank you for being part of Team O2.

5. "Best company out there"

Current Employee - Assistant Store Leader in Peterborough, England

I have been working at O2 full-time for less than a year

Pros

Value the staff Amazing positive culture Lots of progression and opportunities for growth Generous with bonuses and incentives Great CEO, very personable and engaging Handled lockdown exceptionally by protecting pay and lots of emotional support Couldn't be happier at O2, genuinely the best company I've worked for and have absolutely no intention of leaving any time soon

Cons

Literally zero cons best company out there

January 15, 2021

Thank you so much for such a lovely review. It is people like you that make o2 the great place it is to work and we always want to make sure our people are supported but also given the opportunity to progress their careers and develop. Thank you for being part of Team O2 and we hope you are keeping safe in these unusual times.

6. "I’ve had the opportunity to work for O2 for over 16 years in various roles"

Current Employee - Planning Manager in Leeds, England

I have been working at O2 full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Opportunities for development, great colleagues, flexible working, staff benefits and customer comes first.

Cons

None , I enjoy working here

January 15, 2021

Wow, 16 years with us. That is impressive. Great to see you have so many positives of working with us. Thank you for being part of Team O2 and we hope you are keeping safe in these unusual times.

7. "Customer service"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England

I have been working at O2 part-time for less than a year

Pros

Good atmosphere for working and great support

Cons

No commission from sales which you generate but their is bonus

January 14, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we do appreciate it. Great to see that you have mentioned support, our people are who make o2 the brand it is and it is important that we are there and provide support as and when needed particularly during these challenging times. In terms of your cons, we do have bonus which is competitive but we also have our award winning Be Brilliant scheme which our people can win prizes, holidays, vouchers and much more. Thank you for being part of Team O2.

8. "Amazing company to work for"

Current Employee - Sales Advisor in Greenhithe, England

I have been working at O2 part-time

Pros

Great colleagues, amazing reward system and super bonus scheme. Good benefits for working for the company

Cons

None really can’t fault them

January 11, 2021

Happy New Year and thank you for such a lovely review. We are glad to see that you have highlight many benefits of working for us and to have no cons is just superb. We hope you are keeping safe in these challenging times and thank you for being part of Team O2.

9. "Best culture in tech industry"

• Diversity & Inclusion
    Current Employee - Solution Sales Specialist in Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England

I have been working at O2 full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

every works together for single value

Cons

brand name not always associated with enterprise IT

January 11, 2021

Thank you for leaving a review and love the review title, that really makes us proud as our culture is extremely important to us. We will take on board your cons and pass this over to the relevant team. Thank you for being part of Team O2 and Happy New Year.

10. "Great company"

Current Employee - Network Deployment Manager in Oviedo

I have been working at O2 full-time

Pros

Great organization and talented professionals.

Cons

There is no relevant cons.

January 12, 2021

Thank you for your review but this page is for O2 UK and we can see that you work for Telefonica in Spain. We appreciate you taking the time but you will be best to leave your review on the Telefonica Glassdoor page. We hope you had a lovely New Year.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 634 English Reviews