O2 Finance Graduate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Finance Graduate

O2 Finance Graduate Interview Questions

Interviews at O2

Finance Graduate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at O2 (Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England (UK)) in March 2019.

Interview

Applied online, followed up with online test, video interview and assessment day. Assesment day was well organised, with goodies bags for all candidates. It was all day assessment divided into 3 tasks - 2-2-1 interview, group task - treasure hunt task, presentation - for presentation candidates were given 5 case studies and 30 min. to choose 2 and present.

Interview Questions

O2 Response

Apr 1, 2019 – Resourcing Consultant

Great to see that you had a positive experience when you came along to the graduate assessment day last month and we hope you enjoyed your goody bag. We can see you declined our offer so we thank... More

Other Interview Reviews for O2

Finance Graduate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at O2 (Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England (UK)) in March 2018.

Interview

Assessment centre with about 15 other candidates - day consisted of group exercise, individual interview and individual presentation. Exercise was more a puzzle-solving task which was a pleasant change to the standard group tasks in other ACs. Interview was about an hour long, questions about you and your previous experience. Presentation was structured into 30mins for preparation and then presenting your idea to assessors - no slides required, more of a meeting to discuss your idea and be asked further questions about it. Overall a very enjoyable and interactive, albeit long, day.
    Very poor feedback process - ie instead of receiving a phone call as was advertised in both the case of an offer or not, got sent a very brief automated email. Also advertised was the opportunity to receive personal feedback - after 3 months of emailing asking for at least some brief feedback, got no response.
    Process of applying to O2 was otherwise very smooth.

Interview Questions

• Do you prefer to work on individual tasks or help others with their work?   Answer Question

O2 Response

Jul 5, 2018 – Resourcing Business Partner

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review and we're delighted that you enjoyed the day.

We're sorry that you're disappointed with how the feedback was given. Due to the number of... More