OMA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 15, 2016

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at OMA

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at OMA (New York, NY) in April 2012.

Interview

Interview was a bit of a disappointment. One interviewer kept circling around to the same point and then when it was time to respond to a question would often times be texting on his phone. Interested to find they see themselves running autonomously of their other offices. Overall a nice challenging interview though.

Interview Questions

• Specific attention paid to design process over final product. Include your initial sketches.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at OMA (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in November 2016.

Interview

Basicly they asked me to explain two of my projects and they were asking me questions meanwhile which were quite detailed. And we discussed the office's former projects, they asked me if I have any questions about them and it lasts for around 45 mins. It is chill and official at the same time.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I just took it

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at OMA in April 2015.

Interview

Interviewed by the IT team and the director of the department. Had to supply sample work from my past jobs including network diagrams, project plans and more. Interview was about an hour and a half long. There were different people doing different parts of the interview which took a long time.

Interview Questions

• Describe how you follow procedures and processes to get things accomplished.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at OMA (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in August 2014.

Interview

Basic questions about yourself and the project. Introduce yourself. Choose your favorite project and explain it. Any other questions about OMA. It was not that formal, the main question was about your project and they ask specific details if they are interested in your project. But it is not that difficult.

Interview Questions

• Explain your favorite project   1 Answer