OMNOVA Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at OMNOVA Solutions

Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chester, SC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at OMNOVA Solutions (Chester, SC) in March 2016.

Interview

An HR representative reached out to me regarding the position and asked if I would be interested. We set up a time for a phone screen. Following the 20 minute phone interview, I was asked if I'd like to interview a few days later. I agreed, and we set up a time to meet later that week for a group interview. My panel interview was split into two separate meetings. I initially met with the lab manager and an engineer for the first half, and they were followed by the HR representative and production supervisor. The questions were related directly to my resume, and I was asked to respond in STAR format.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you had to work on multiple projects. How did you effectively manage your time?   Answer Question

Human Resources Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at OMNOVA Solutions (Charlotte, NC) in October 2015.

Interview

Had two initial phone screens,. 9 interviews with two locations then I was told they decided not to fill the job, then in a few months they filled the job.

Interview Questions

• Explain how you would handle employee issues, and how would you improve our audit structure?   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fairlawn, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at OMNOVA Solutions (Fairlawn, OH) in April 2014.

Interview

Long. An all day process with several different people at the corporate headquarters. Several tests given testing knowledge of business and also a personality test. One of the most in-depth interviews I've ever had, not necessarily appropriate for a sales position, but the questions were thought provoking and good.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Akron, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at OMNOVA Solutions (Akron, OH) in June 2012.

Interview

Excellent.
    The Sales Manager at the time was very specific about best candidates.
    Four other Managers interviewed asking about background and experience.
    Test was given online to find if a good fit with the Company and culture.
    Several phone Interview were also conducted to determine if candidates are the best fit.
    A tour of the company facilities were a plus to confirm the workplace for the candidates.

Interview Questions

• Companies worked for in same or similar industry.   1 Answer

Entry Level Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mogadore, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at OMNOVA Solutions (Mogadore, OH) in May 2012.

Interview

Applied through a school advisor at akron u and was contacted by the HR team within days for an interview. The HR was very friendly and made everything to make me feel comfortable. The first 10 minutes was about the company and what they do. The second half was about the resume - hitting every point in depth. So the main trick is to know your resume!

Interview Questions

• How would you handle the business decisions of 2 employees that conflict?   1 Answer

Received another offer out of state