ONE Bank Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ONE Bank Interview Questions

2.3

Associate Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dhaka (Bangladesh)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ONE Bank (Dhaka (Bangladesh)) in May 2011.

Interview

about marketing and communication.

Interview Questions

• what do you think are you perfect for this position and why?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Thanks a lot.

Probationary Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chittagong (Bangladesh)

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ months. I interviewed at ONE Bank (Chittagong (Bangladesh)) in March 2011.

Interview

The company first circulated for the opening by September 2010 that it would take its 3rd batch of Probationary Officers. After online application and CV submission, I had to wait for the written test for about a month which is typical in our country. Then I sat for the written test where quantitative and analytic skills as well as communicative efficiency were measured. Unfortunately, I had to wait for about 6 months for result after this test. The company stopped its expansionary steps for quite a while; later I came to know.

At last, by March 2011 I got call for a viva-voce from ONE Bank Ltd. This panel interview was taken by BIBM faculty members and mostly theoretical aspects with some practical blends were asked and discussed there. Finally, I was recruited on 2nd May, 2011.

Interview Questions

• Are the problems in Stock Market of Bangladesh arising from supply side or from demand side? What and why do you think? Argue.   Answer Question

Negotiation

In Bangladesh, Banks do not give much of negotiation scope in initial level of career. They have fixed scale of salary which candidates accept or reject.

Trainee Assistant Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chittagong (Bangladesh)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ONE Bank (Chittagong (Bangladesh)) in October 2008.

Interview

Recruiters were very friendly with sufficient professional knowledge.

Interview Questions

• What can you do for us that someone else can't?   1 Answer
    • Why do you want to work for us?   1 Answer