OPI Products Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at OPI Products

Sort:

Senior Cost Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Hollywood, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at OPI Products (North Hollywood, CA) in October 2013.

Interview

I had an interview with the Cost Accounting Supervisor, he asked me to talk about my experience, asked why I was looking for work, he told me about the position and what he was looking for.

Interview Questions

• Why I was looking for work.   1 Answer

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Hollywood, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at OPI Products (North Hollywood, CA).

Interview

I applied online and got a call in couple weeks to set up the interview. I checked in at the front desk and HR came out to take me to a small conference room where I sit and wait for the interviewer which turned out to be my boss after I got the job.
    Showed her my work on my iPad and some print/packaging examples in mockup and actual production and went over what the process and my role in the project.
    It went well and then I saw the VP of marketing which she's nice but a little intimidating but nothing I can't handle ;)
    Couple weeks later I got the job offer.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for OPI?   1 Answer
    • What is your role and how did you come up with the design?   Answer Question

Picker/Packer Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Hollywood, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at OPI Products (North Hollywood, CA) in April 2013.

Interview

Got in through a staffing agency. Agency pre screens for everything. I really didn't have to do much. You aren't guaranteed a spot. I waited 1 year to be made a permanent employee.