OPNET Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.3

Sort:

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bethesda, MD

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at OPNET (Bethesda, MD) in January 2011.

Interview

The process consisted of screening, coding problem and a code review

after a screening by senior developer, the recruiter gave a fixed a one hour time frame and gave a coding problem.

It was a simple OO problem of queueing the Aircrafts based on priority.

Next. the code review: questions on the running time for the algorithm. Clean and more generalization is expected from the code.

I havnt heard from the recruiter after the review.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at OPNET.

Interview

Horrible and pathetic ..No respect for candidates time

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bethesda, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at OPNET (Bethesda, MD) in May 2010.

Interview

30 min phone interview. Mostly C & Networking questions. Asked me if I finished CCNA although my resume says otherwise.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at OPNET (Baltimore, MD) in September 2009.

Interview

coding questions, time complexities

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at OPNET (Raleigh, NC) in August 2010.

Interview

The interviewer gave 3 problems and asked me to solve them in 2 hours

Interview Questions

• Design a restaurant with a host . The host must be notified whenever a customer finishes and empties the table and the host must also be notified whenever no of waiting customers exceed a max number   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at OPNET (Baltimore, MD) in November 2010.

Interview

First Phone interview consisted general resume questions and few technical questions in networking. Second round is programming round . Third round is code review and more technical questions. I think next will be onsite as i reached only till third round and hasn't got reply yet.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bethesda, MD

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at OPNET (Bethesda, MD) in May 2011.

Interview

The process consisted of screening, coding problem and a code review

1) Screening round was a telephonic interview by senior developer who asked questions on Networking and Java.

2) Next was coding round in which, the recruiter gave 2hrs time limit and gave 3 coding problem.

First 2 problems were pretty basic. The third one was little time consuming. It was a simple OO problem of queueing based on priority.

Anonymous Employee in Cary, NC

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at OPNET (Cary, NC) in October 2011.

Interview

it is a on compus interview and two Indians interview me, one of them is from the cary, NC office and he is hiring for that office. He asked me to describe my projects first and they asked me some questions about the project on the resume. then they asked me a coding question, implement a integer stack, which has push, pop, not pop the last one but pop the minimum element each time.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bethesda, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at OPNET (Bethesda, MD) in March 2013.

Interview

I was given the details about the Company the the position requirement. Started the interview by asking me the level of Expertise in C, C++. Then the interview went by asking questions in Networking area and finally ending with the next steps in the process.

Interview Questions

• Advantages of Binary Tree and Hash Table over each other   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I interviewed at OPNET (Raleigh, NC) in December 2010.

Interview

Was selected for an hour long Campus interview. Then invited onsite for a good full day's worth of interview. I had about 7 rounds of interviews, with 4 rounds going into indepth coding execercises. The last one, however, was a theoretical interview about networking and related concepts. Overall, a tiring, yet, flattering interview experience.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation