OSF HealthCare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at OSF HealthCare

2.6

Patient Access Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rockford, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at OSF HealthCare (Rockford, IL) in July 2016.

Interview

Know the Mission Statement and Core beliefs. Otherwise interview is pretty basic. Be able to explain examples of "times when" and how you handled the issue. Know everything listed on job posting, except billing codes.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time you worked as a team and how it worked well.   2 Answers

Patient Access Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Peoria, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at OSF HealthCare (Peoria, IL).

Interview

The interview process went fairly quickly yet smoothly. My initial interview was conducted over the phone by a recruiter. After they processed that interview, they elected to proceed through to the next stage.

The interviewer (my manager) worked around my hectic school and current work schedule to accommodate the face to face interview. This impressed and pleased me greatly. The initial interview with her went well, and she contacted me to schedule a peer interview with my shift leader. This too went well after another round of questions.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel you can help with the Sister's mission?   Answer Question

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at OSF HealthCare.

Interview

Manager was prompt and kind, peer interview panel of several employees. No surprises, pretty straightforward, good experience and I accepted the position. They got back to me in a few days.

Interview Questions

• Please describe what about this position is attractive to you.   Answer Question

Interview

Questioned by two supervisors. Was very intimate and comfortable. They made me feel like it was just a meeting rather than an interview. Asked questions based off of my resume. Gave a computerized keyboard skills test.

Interview Questions

• What is it that you believe that you can bring to our team?   Answer Question

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at OSF HealthCare in January 2017.

Interview

After applying online I was contacted to do a phone interview with a recruiter. After a typing test I had a interview with the manager and 2 other mission partners. Waited a few days to be contacted and offered the position. Then had to finish paperwork and visit occupational health for a exam and provide records of immunizations and be fingerprinted. All in all took about a month from first phone interview to start date.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Did not negotiate felt the offer was fair.

Patient Access Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alton, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at OSF HealthCare (Alton, IL) in November 2015.

Interview

I applied for this position in August of 2015. I was called at the end of November 2015 for an interview. I completed a quick 15 minute interview with the department manager. Then I was called back the following week for a second interview with administration. I was offered the job at the end of December and finally started on January 2016.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not negotiate.

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rockford, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at OSF HealthCare (Rockford, IL) in March 2015.

Interview

5 managers of different floors asking you interview questions. You were able to pre-select your preferences, but managers of floors with greatest need tried to sell you on taking job on their floor. Had a good "in" because had completed a "Student Nurse Internship" at facility.

Interview Questions

• Goals in 5 years. Patient scenario. How would you handle patient assignments.   Answer Question

Sterile Processing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at OSF HealthCare.

Interview

submitted resume, received a response within days quick interview with the manager then the HR department contacted me. had to do a full physical and week long orientation. overall pleasant experience and I was in an out in an instant

Interview Questions

• nothing, questions were straightforward and easy to answer   Answer Question

Clerical Interview

Anonymous Employee in Galesburg, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at OSF HealthCare (Galesburg, IL) in July 2011.

Interview

They called and offered an interview. Then did a short phone interview. Very comfortable. Then went in for a one on one and a tour and it was comfortable and very nice. It is a very laid back atmosphere and people are friendly and generally kind to one another. They asked basic question like what are your strong points and what are your weak points and such.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at OSF HealthCare.

Interview

Applications taken on line. Followed by phone interview with HR rep. After progressed to interview with direct supervisor and director of department. References were then checked electronically. Offer received. Process was approximately two weeks. Very efficient process.