OSF HealthCare Interview Questions

Updated May 3, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 68 of over 68 interviews

2.6
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in Galesburg, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at OSF HealthCare (Galesburg, IL) in Sep 2020

Interview

Two part interview process. First you meet with the office manager. Second you will have a peer interview. Recruiting will reach out to you first to complete a screening. Lastly, if an offer is made, recruiting will also be the ones to reach out.

Interview Questions
  • What we’re some of my weaknesses and strong points. How I could improve upon those. How to handle work place conflict.
    1 Answer

OSF HealthCare

Application

I interviewed at OSF HealthCare

Interview

Interview was great. I was contact within 24 hours of submitting an application by a member of the Recruitment team. Followed up by quick contact from the leadership team. Interview time from start to finish was 2 weeks.

Interview Questions
  • Research their mission, extremely important to them and it truly is lived out in their daily work. They are very proud of their mission and want to ensure you are as well.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Peoria, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at OSF HealthCare (Peoria, IL)

Interview

Was a very calm interview over the phone. Talked about salary, asked interview questions, and answered any questions I had. Talked highly about their facility and made it feel like a good choice for a company to work for.

Interview Questions
  • Based on our mission statement how would you be a good asset to our team?

OSF HealthCare

Application

I interviewed at OSF HealthCare

Interview

great interview with great people I was asked easy relevent questions and got quick easy truthful answers the company has great benefits and a wonderful pension the other great thing about the company is their quick response to emails and wonderful care for there patients and staff truly one of the best companies to work for in the area

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

OSF HealthCare

Application

I interviewed at OSF HealthCare

Interview

It was an excellent experience. They provide a relaxed atmosphere. Interviewed by seven to eight interviewers. Management and staff made me feel very welcome and at ease. It was by far the best experience Ive had as a job candidate.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

OSF HealthCare

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at OSF HealthCare

Interview

It was a long process which the interviewer was not prepared for because I had to wait an extra 10 minutes after my scheduled interview before being called into the office. They had obviously not looked at my resume beforehand and reacted negatively to the questions I asked about the position. They were extremely unprofessional and visibly reacted negatively to my experience and qualifications. Instead of respectfully ending the interview, they continued to drag me through the entire interview while visibly being unimpressed.

Interview Questions
  • Can you keep up with the workload? How well do you think you would fit in here?

OSF HealthCare

Application

I interviewed at OSF HealthCare

Interview

Brief interaction with recruiter via phone & email. Recruiter then passed information on to operational team for phone interview with them. Then met in person with site manager and lead app at the urgo clinic. Lasted about 45 minutes to learn more about urgo model, tour facility and go through basic interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Peoria, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at OSF HealthCare (Peoria, IL)

Interview

Phone interview, followed by in person meeting with management. When meeting with the manager they conducted peer interviews with staff members. After the interview, HR called with an offer including salary, benefits, PTO, and sick time.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a conflict between you and a coworker and how you handled it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Peoria, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at OSF HealthCare (Peoria, IL) in Jan 2021

Interview

Screener call, to Hiring Manager, to any number of additional interviews including peer, staff, physicians, hospital management, etc. You'll get a call from someone in Peoria, to screen, then they will make their recommendation to the hiring manager. That can be a short process, but beyond that, it will most-likely drag on for several weeks to months, at which time great candidates have already moved on. Based on the process, and strictly my opinion, if you're "older" and/or "male," the likelihood of moving forward falls dramatically. Their was a hint of arrogance in talking with the hiring manager and it felt as if "degrees" mattered more than "experience."

Interview Questions
  • Many questions fell into the "behavioral" category. "Tell me about a time," "Give me an example of," etc. A lot of questions were theoretical, "How would you....," which are no where nearly effective as a behavioral question with very specific examples.

OSF HealthCare

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at OSF HealthCare in Dec 2020

Interview

Absolutely the best interview process I have ever encountered. I interviewed with the director of this division, and she eschewed the traditional Q&A format and basically let me talk about myself, my work history, and my aspirations with OSF

Interview Questions
  • How would you approach a project without a clearly defined goal?

Anonymous Employee in Rockford, IL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at OSF HealthCare (Rockford, IL)

Interview

My interview was very laid back and conversational. I felt really comfortable with the team and my supervisor, Kim. We sat in the cafeteria and I told her about my life and I totally forgot it was an interview.

Interview Questions
  • How much do you expect to get paid? Tell me about yourself. What job experience do you have? Basic questions like these.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 68 Interviews