OST Global Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at OST Global Solutions

Finance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alexandria, VA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at OST Global Solutions (Alexandria, VA) in April 2017.

Interview

Interview process went fast. Got a job offer later that day. The face to face interview happened quickly and was with my supervisor who explained why the position was open.

Interview Questions

Interview

I found the internship through a lot of searching through different consulting firms. I applied online through OST's website and then I was contacted by Michael Taylor, the intern coordinator, who asked if I wanted to come in for an interview. When I showed up we spoke for about 20 minutes about normal interview stuff and he wanted to make sure that I understood what would be expected of me. I was then taken over to Alex Brown, the Director of Services, and we spoke for about 30 minutes. Most of what we spoke about was my military experience. Usually, the Executive Assistant is interviewed by Olessia but she was out of town on the day of my interview. All in all I thought it was well done and it wasn't particularly difficult.

Interview Questions

• The hardest thing for me when I was starting out was being able to accurately describe the value that I was going to bring to the internship. Luckily for me I had previous management experience in the Army, but if I didn't it would've been much harder.   Answer Question

Business Development Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at OST Global Solutions (Rockville, MD) in May 2013.

Interview

There is only one interview. I applied online and got a phone call to make an interview appointment at the office from Michael Taylor, the Vice President who's also in charged of hiring interns. He noticed my finance background, told me what I could expect about the position which was not directly related to finance and asked if I was still interested. I confirmed the interview because I needed research and analysis experiences. The in-person interview was easy, Michael told me to introduce about myself, then let me talk to Alex Brown, the Director of Services. Alex explained the position and the industry and asked 2-3 general interview questions that you can expect. He then introduced me to everyone in the office and let me back to Michael to talk about the schedule and duration of the internship.

Interview Questions

• None is unexpected, just general questions.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No salary negotiation, the job description on the website already says this is an unpaid internship. You can negotiate when to start and how long you want to stay.