Oak Grove Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Oak Grove Technologies Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Oak Grove Technologies

IC Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aberdeen, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Oak Grove Technologies (Aberdeen, NC) in January 2015.

Interview

Comprehensive interview that was very descriptive regarding the duties, responsibilities, and expectations that Oak Grove Technologies requires of all of its associates. The interview was done in person by a qualified subject matter expert who had a thorough understanding of what type of personalities would be best suited for the work described.

Interview Questions

• Citizenship, background information, and drug testing were addressed. Following this the physical requirements of work were discussed.   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Oak Grove Technologies.

Interview

Met with owner. Discussed the industry and the market. Had a meeting with upper management and heard company matrix. Explained the expectations and thoughts for the role. There was a time for questions about the role and it was overall very informational.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Sent over a letter of acceptance.