Oberoi Hotels & Resorts Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Oberoi Hotels & Resorts Interview Questions

Interviews at Oberoi Hotels & Resorts

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Oberoi Hotels & Resorts (New Delhi (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

There were 3 rounds
    First was human resource
    Department head
    General manager round,
    Later the location was given i we all joined the place, the property was amazing , situated at an awesome location

Catering Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Oberoi Hotels & Resorts (Chennai (India)) in May 2011.

Interview

gone through my friend reference, easily approachable, friendly move with the senior management staff, interviewed based in the educational qualifications and ability to handle the prescribed job role, guiding through the right channel for next level process after the primary interview, company policies clearly explained thoroughbred brochures, code of conduct, uniform standards, staff benefits everything clearly explained and routed through the proper channels.

Interview Questions

• How will you handle the pressure in the job   1 Answer

Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Oberoi Hotels & Resorts (New Delhi (India)) in March 2012.

Interview

There were three rounds
    HR- mostly questions about myself
    Department Head- very technical questions and GK related
    GM round- About myself and few GK questions

The ones organising were helpful. we had to be very well groomed. shoes should be polished very well, one person did not get to appear for the interview because of bad shoes. girls should wear makeup and preferably a red shade of lipstick because that is part of the uniform at oberoi.

Interview Questions

• Mostly technical questions about the department and HR questions   1 Answer

Negotiation

They were paying better than other hotels so I was interested in the job. You can negotiate for the location you want to work at which they consider (mostly within India). they have various programmes for promotion and you should have excellent communication skills to rise in hotel industry

Intern Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Oberoi Hotels & Resorts.

Interview

Applied through mail, and the HR manager was quite quick to respond to the mail. He scheduled an interview and after one interview, job or internship offer was made.

Interview Questions

• Best things about your home city
      General Questions about CV   Answer Question

Assistant Vice President Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Oberoi Hotels & Resorts (New Delhi (India)) in April 2010.

Interview

Wow is the word!

Interview Questions

• No unexpected questions. They want to find out who you are!   Answer Question

Negotiation

Smooth

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Oberoi Hotels & Resorts (New Delhi (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

It was nice , everything was pre arranged and questions were typically technical and the staff was very cordia( the hr team). No time was wasted unnecesarily. There were 15 to 20 candidates who were called but the process lasted for 4 to 5 hours only.

Interview Questions

• Technical questions were asked   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

Interview

the interview process in ocld is quite rigorous in campus placements.It consisted of 5 rounds.
    1st round includes genral discussion 2nd round includes personal interview with hr.3rd round includes personal interview with general manger.4th round consisted of activities like gd, group activity, presentation, voice test with british council, interview with ocld dean and atlast the panel interview round.

Interview Questions

• general awareness
      detail about job profile i applied for   1 Answer

Kitchen Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Udaipur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Oberoi Hotels & Resorts (Udaipur, Rajasthan (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

first process is that they check our interpersonal skill through group discussion and then personal interview with FOM and ask some psycological questions which is totally round the mind that's why candidates fail but its not tough its a tricky questions

Student Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Oberoi Hotels & Resorts (New Delhi (India)).

Interview

Selection through interviews by the corporate office

Finance Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Oberoi Hotels & Resorts in January 2017.

Interview

It was a skype interview wherein i was asked general knowledge questions as well as some HR questions. Overall, the interview went really nice and i was selected . The experience of working in Oberoi Hotels is also exceptionall