Océ Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Océ Interview Questions

Updated Jun 8, 2017

2.7

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Océ.

Interview

I was hired as a consultant. I worked in this capacity for 6 months and then I was offered a full time job. I started in Dec. 2004

Interview Questions

• If you could be a tree, which kind would you be and why?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Océ.

Interview

Process was very easy. Interviewer asked you typical question. No curve balls.

Customer Care Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Océ (Austin, TX) in April 2012.

Interview

Phone interview followed by a group branch meeting. I basically sent my resume over, had an informal phone interview, and was hired. The company recruiter emailed preliminary paperwork and a background check disclosure. I was not required to do anything else at that point. The interview process was very basic.

Commercial Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Océ (Miami, FL) in January 2012.

Interview

Short. Gave me territory i would cover and told me job was mine if I wanted. Showed me the office and allowed me to meet with colleagues and support staff. Gave me salary info and commission structure.

Interview Questions

• What areas I had worked in the past   1 Answer

Negotiation

Straight forward. There was a base salary of 28,000 and commission plan for all new sales reps.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Metairie, LA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Océ (Metairie, LA) in December 2011.

Interview

I first interviewed with this company at a job fair. Now that Canon bought this dying company it will have more of a market share and better benefits along with carrying the Canon name. The local office manager in Metairie is a very personable man who I interviewed with 3 separate times. First was the introduction interview which was just about the company and my resume. Next I was invited into the local branch to meet with the office manager again to talk more in depth about what the company did and to meet the local rep from Canon. I was then invited back for a third interview to meet with the Oce N.A. Regional Mgr. with the understanding that they were down to two candidates, me and one other. After this interview I was told that I was the front runner for the position but they would not hire until January. It is now almost February and I have not been contacted, but the company continues to put job listings for this position online. Dont waste your time with this company! Not only was my time wasted for three interviews but I was then lied to! If you dont have the courage to tell someone simply that they didnt get the job, but continue to converse with them, you should not be a manager. Grow some!

Salary is 27k-35k depending on experience with a 300$ a month car allowance. This job is outside B2B sales mostly cold selling. Canon is pretty much the most expensive product to sell in this market so your job is more of selling a way to benefit the customers business plan, not the product.

Interview Questions

• If I asked your most recent manager about your worst quality, what would he say?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Océ in July 2011.

Interview

I applied online and got an interview a week later. Interview felt more like a tour than an interview. I was asked simple basic questions and the rest of the interview was just filling out an application. One week after the interview I was called in to sign some more papers and take a drug test right in the office. I was hired a few days after that.

Process Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Océ in March 2011.

Interview

Single phone interview and then one set of on-site interviews with 3- 4 people. The interviews were relatively simple in terms of the content. I did not know much about the industry, but I knew more about my work than most of the managers. Only my new boss knew what I did.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Document Management?   1 Answer

Senior Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Océ (Irvine, CA) in October 2010.

Interview

Phone interview then in person, typical interview process

Interview Questions

• This is typical and nothing seemed unexpected   1 Answer

Negotiation

typical as all others

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Océ (Jacksonville, FL) in May 2009.

Interview

One phone call with the Manager, which was basically asking me to come for a face to face interview. The one on one interview was odd, I wasn't really asked any questions. The manager tried very hard to sell the job to me. He talked the whole time, and I basically had to open up and talk when I could get a word in.

Interview Questions

• Will you do whatever I tell you to do, because I've been successful?   1 Answer

Low pay, the offer was for $30,000/year plus commission and auto allowance. Generally, just wasn't interested in the position.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Trumbull, CT

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Océ (Trumbull, CT) in April 2009.

Interview

Two step process. Initial interview with hiring manager followed by interview with 3 or more team members or management.

Interview Questions

• What team building successes have you had   1 Answer
    • if you are not hired how would feel?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Straight forward.