Ocean Reef Club Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ocean Reef Club Interview Questions

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Ocean Reef Club

Staff Interview

Interview

Great, very friendly. Basic interview questions. Very Professional and they do their best to ease your nervousness. I was interviewed by a couple of different managers but all them were professional.

Banquet Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Key Largo, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Ocean Reef Club (North Key Largo, FL) in February 2015.

Interview

The interview process was one massive meet and greet. After meeting with supervisors, managers, and directors of the Banquet department, I met loads of people from other departments as I toured the grounds. The Club is enormous and has associates everywhere at all times of the day. The Q&A session of the interview was easygoing and somewhat casual. After that, I had a great lunch with the Director.

Interview Questions

• What makes you more qualified than other candidates for this position?   Answer Question

Activities Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Key Largo, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Ocean Reef Club (Key Largo, FL).

Interview

They will call you for two phone interviews. The first one is extremely difficult because they ask you very specific questions about your experience with children, people, etc. Then someone higher up calls you and gives you the lowdown on the job and asks if you have any questions. They might as you a couple interview questions but after that they will assign you a task of a project that represents who you are. You must send this to them in two weeks.

Interview Questions

• "What would you do if you had three activities planned for the day and 5 minutes before you realized that you didn't have the materials to do them"
      "What is your past experience with kids"
      "The days are long and the job is tough but its very rewarding. How do we know that you can handle it"?   Answer Question

Negotiation

They sent 3 or 4 contracts, a drug test and housing information.

Front Desk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Key Largo, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Ocean Reef Club (Key Largo, FL) in May 2012.

Interview

The interview process was like any other. they walk you around and show you what your job would be like then they sit you i a room and ask you questions related to the position

Interview Questions

• What would you do if your coworker does not follow a certain guideline?   Answer Question

Membership Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Key Largo, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ocean Reef Club (Key Largo, FL) in March 2011.

Interview

My first meeting was with my direct supervisor on a Monday. I thought it went very well and it seemed she was selling Ocean Reef more than I was selling myself. By Friday I was meeting with the VP. I didn't think that went very well and proceeded to have my references start writing letters or calling. I did take a personality test. I didn't hear anything for almost a week, but then was offered the job, by the following Friday. Process took about 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• It's been a year. I don't remember much of the interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Accepted position as offered.

Waiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Key Largo, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Ocean Reef Club (Key Largo, FL) in July 2009.

Interview

I went through a recruitment agency. The process went smooth, great hr department. Made my presentation and the seemed to be very interested. They will guide you through the club standards and duties. they make themselves really clear wen it comes to standards. They offered me options and I decided.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

N/A