Ockham Development Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ockham Development Group Interview Questions

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Ockham Development Group

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Ockham Development Group in June 2014.

Interview

Was told by a freind Ockham was hiring, sent her my resume and was contacted by HR to set up an nterview within a few days. Interviewed by 2 people. Was supposed to be 3. And then was told they will contact me at a later date, usually within two weeks. I contacted them within a week, but no answer. It took about a month, and then I had to be interviewed by another person and then I was made an offer.

Interview Questions

• How are you able to multi-task when given different assignments with different deadlines   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate for the higher end of the pay the spectrum

CRA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cary, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ockham Development Group (Cary, NC) in January 2011.

Interview

Three interviews, initial interview with internal recruiter, second interview with HR and third interview with hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• None, hiring managers are not competent to conduct interviews.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation during hiring process.

Clinical Data Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cary, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ockham Development Group (Cary, NC) in May 2010.

Interview

I was interviewed by the three managers.

Clinical Data Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ockham Development Group.

Interview

Interview process was very unorganized. Met with 4 people separately within 1.5 hour time frame. It appeared that the managers had not reviewed my resume ahead of time and had not thought-out questions for me. I was merely asked random questions, and did not have the chance to talk about the depth of my experience.