Oddle Interview Questions

Updated Jul 29, 2020

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Oddle

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Oddle

Found 6 candidate interviews
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Oddle (Singapore) in Jul 2020

Interview

Expect to get ghosted (yikes!) after going through the assignments that will inevitably take up a lot of time and effort. They also seem to expect employees to work 24/7 to be aligned with F&B operations.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me something that is not in your resume.
    Answer Question
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jurong East New Town, West
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Oddle (Jurong East New Town, West)

Interview

Went through 3 rounds of interview including the team lead, HR and one of the founders. The interview rounds were pretty much done within 2-3 weeks. The vibe I’ve gotten was that everything was pretty much smooth sailing but they didn’t get back to me at all.

Interview Questions
  • Some service related scenarios and how I would’ve handled the situation.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Oddle (Singapore)

Interview

Conversation about previous work experiences, work styles and interests to see if expectations were aligned. The interviewer also gave an overview about the role and how it fits into the rest of the company.

Interview Questions
  • What is something different which you can bring to the team?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in India
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Oddle (India) in Apr 2018

Interview

They basically asked me to work on something that they want to use for their own business. I have called for all rounds and asked to work on every assignment. I have spent most of my time working on those assignments. They haven't asked me anything about Product analytics or Product management questions but they were asking questions like when are you getting married, what is your family doing etc. Frankly speaking, I feel they aren't professional at all and apart from that, I think they are using candidates work for their business improvement.

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Oddle (Singapore) in Feb 2018

Interview

The candidate, prior to being interviewed, is required to an assignment, which I find is unnecessary. The interviewer skipped a few parts of my presentation as they were "known facts" which were also raised by other candidates; while I was presenting my findings for the assignment, I was constantly interrupted by the interviewer with new questions, before I could finish my explanation. At the end of the interview, I was told they will revert within the next few days on their decision, which came out to a few hours. And it was made known I'm not going to be hired on the same day. I deduce that they are trying to get "free work done" through candidates (without hiring them), by having them do that assignment as part of the interview. If there are so called no right or wrong answers, why aren't any feedbacks given after seeing the presentation?

Interview Questions
  • What do you hope to see yourself 5 years down the road?
Anonymous Employee in Singapore
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Oddle (Singapore) in Jan 2016

Interview

Easy, conversational, focused more on your own personality to see if you'd fit into their "steady" culture. Was open to hiring people from other fields with little to no experience.

Interview Questions
  • Role play: If I'm a restaurant, how would you sell me the Oddle product?