Odyssey HealthCare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Odyssey HealthCare Interview Questions

1.8

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Odyssey HealthCare (Tucson, AZ) in August 2011.

Interview

Call from VP...meeting and then phone interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

reasonable

Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Odyssey HealthCare (Pittsburgh, PA) in September 2010.

Interview

I received a call to set up the interview with Odyssey Hospice and when I came for the interview I met with two of the Nursing Supervisors. They asked very few interview questions and the interview consisted of more conversation about my career more than anything. I felt like I had to drive the process of getting information about myself out there because they weren't making an effort to get it. However at the end of the interview they acted very excited as though they planned to hire me. I did follow up with a phone call and spoke with one of the interviewers a few days later and she again reiterated how much they liked me but I never heard back from them again and in the meantime was offered a different position that I accepted.

Interview Questions

• None, they really didn't ask me interview questions and I had to work to insert as much information about myself into the conversation as possible.   Answer Question

CER Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Odyssey HealthCare (Fort Worth, TX) in August 2010.

Interview

didnt take very long-they have lots of turnover-new reps are fired witrh regularity

Interview Questions

• the question as to whether they tell the truth or not-they do not -they are liars   Answer Question

Negotiation

na

Hospice Interview

Anonymous Employee in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Odyssey HealthCare (Southfield, MI) in April 2010.

Interview

face to face

Interview Questions

Negotiation

none

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Victorville, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Odyssey HealthCare (Victorville, CA) in July 2009.

Interview

Had a phone interview where i was asked simple, interview-like questions. Was later scheduled for orientation wjere they explained the way the office and the company works and what they actually do.

Overall the process was basic and easy going. Shouldnt cause for any worries for those that are applying.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever heard of hospice. And do you know what it is that we do?

At the time i did not so this question was a little difficult for me
      1 Answer

Negotiation

None

Hospice Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Odyssey HealthCare (Kansas City, MO) in March 2009.

Interview

Submitted application via internet. They called me and I scheduled an interview with Office Manager. Met the director of nursing and got job.

Interview Questions

• I never like the question-What are your strengths and weaknesses.   Answer Question

Patient Care Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Odyssey HealthCare (Tucson, AZ) in February 2009.

Interview

Asked If I would like to advance to management, from staff nurse.

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Odyssey HealthCare (San Antonio, TX) in May 2008.

Interview

It was all one sided. Interviewer talked about the company, the job and what it entailed. You either said yes or no to it.

Negotiation

Non-negotiable.

Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Odyssey HealthCare (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2014.

Interview

Good. The hr managers were highly talented and they had wide range of knowledge on every aspects related to the company. The experience was a very fruitful one. Also they were very encouraging about the whole process and those who didn't get the job were asked to leave immediately.

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Odyssey HealthCare in March 2010.

Interview

Interviewed with several people at once, job offered based on drug test and background check being ok

Interview Questions

• If I'd ever had problems with a past employer/employee   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was none - the hourly wage was none negotiable. I would insist on more an hour or not working the 7 days straight. I loved the job but would not work 7 days straight of call again.