Odyssey Logistics & Technology Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 13, 2017

3.2

Freight Audit Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Odyssey Logistics & Technology (Charlotte, NC) in December 2016.

Interview

The interview was very casual. More like a conversation than interview...an awkward conversation but a conversation. I did not interview with my supervisor and they didn't know who that was going to be. I was told the office hours, which were more than 40 hours a week but was told my hours would depend on who my supervisor would be. I took a 3 question math test that ended up being nothing like the job. I was interviewed a few weeks before Christmas and was specifically asked how soon I could start and they didn't like that I was going to have to work a notice, which made my start date after the New Year. When I started they even made comments about how I wasn't able to start when they wanted me to.

Interview Questions

• Taking a math test that had nothing to do with the job   Answer Question

Client Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Odyssey Logistics & Technology (Charlotte, NC) in November 2016.

Interview

I got the interview through a staffing agency. The interview took about an hour. The hr manager and CSR Supervisor asked me lots of general and behavioral questions. I left the building with a bad impression.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Odyssey Logistics & Technology (Atlanta, GA) in January 2014.

Interview

Was very laid back and easy going. I reached out to him through Linkedin and we messaged from there. He told me about the opportunity and i was interested.I had a one on one interview with him. The interview was very laid back and easy going. I shadowed for a bit and was hooked. I knew it was the right place to work.

Interview Questions

Interview

Very slow process. Went through multiple interviews with long periods in between interviews. Felt like I was being considered but it took so long to get the offer. All I can say is don't expect a quick decision. I finally received an offer and accepted.

Freight Invoice Auditor Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Odyssey Logistics & Technology.

Interview

The interview was very laid back, but in a bad way. The supervisor's I interviewed with seemed very unprepared.