Odyssey Systems Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Odyssey Systems

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashua, NH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Odyssey Systems (Nashua, NH) in October 2017.

Interview

Phone screen followed by Skype discussion with hiring manager. Company is through on their process in vetting prospective employees to see if they are a fit for the company. Also provided overview of their benefits.

Interview Questions

• Asked for an overview of my experience, what accomplishments I have made and why I am a good fit for one of their roles.   Answer Question

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lexington, MA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Odyssey Systems (Lexington, MA) in September 2015.

Interview

Short and sweet - it was a flip the ID card type of interview - not much more to say except that it was almost a foregone conclusion that I would keep the job I had.

Interview Questions

• Confirm your job description; would you consider working for a sub contractor   1 Answer

Negotiation

NA

Security Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Odyssey Systems.

Interview

Straight forward Q&A with the interviewer. They don't ask trick questions, and want to know you on a personal level. The interview is short, but concise. You'll know if the job's yours by the end of the interview

Contractor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bedford, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Odyssey Systems (Bedford, MA).

Interview

Easy, casual, prompt, no drama, one on one with the hiring manager. More of a conversation than interview. No knowledge or skills test. Everything went very smoothly and comfortably.