OhioHealth Interview Questions | Glassdoor

OhioHealth Interview Questions

Interviews at OhioHealth

2.6

1. Featured Interview

Interview

Asked basic questions, with a few random questions that really made you think. There were 3 interviewers in the room and all were friendly and very easy to talk to. Overall, it was a decent interview.

Aide Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at OhioHealth (Columbus, OH) in May 2013.

Interview

I had two interviews. The first one was great and made me feel very comfortable. The questions were pretty standard and easy to answer. The second interview was uncomfortable. I could tell she kind of had an attitude and would not make a good manager. It was very disorganized. For the interview she pulled out a blank piece of computer paper, asked me maybe 5 questions, and wrote down my answers. The whole time I could tell she was struggling to think of questions to ask me.

Interview Questions

• The questions were pretty standard and I didn't really have a problem answering them.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiating.

Patient Care Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ months. I interviewed at OhioHealth in June 2018.

Interview

Applied in January. Called in May. Played phone tag with the recruiter several times. Interview with floor manager went well. Because my schedule didn’t fit with that floor they called to schedule an interview for another floor but it had been so long I took another job.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where there was a breakdown in communication   Answer Question

Physical Therapist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at OhioHealth (Columbus, OH) in June 2016.

Interview

Asked me about my clinical experience and the ideal type of patient I want to work with. Afterwords, the interviewee gave me information on how acute care rehab generally works and took me on a tour of the hospital. Overall, a pretty relaxed interview with lots of room for questions.

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at OhioHealth (Columbus, OH) in January 2016.

Interview

Applied on line and three days later the hiring manager called for a interview. I went the next day and the next week I followed up with the manager and she said she had checked my references and HR would get in contact with me.

Interview Questions

• Did I have my BSN and was I willing to get it   2 Answers

Negotiation

Still waiting

Staff RN Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at OhioHealth in October 2012.

Interview

Getting the initial interview with HR was the most difficult part. After the initial HR interview I then had one interview with the department manager. Very casual interview. Tour of the department. They prefer candidates that are flexible and reliable. Some co workers have said they were gird for one shift and then told they would be working a completely different shift once hired. This was not the case with me but it has happened.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

HR process of getting offered a job can take what feels like forever. They do not negotiate much on salary offered it is based on experience and the pay grade for which you are applying. From what I've heard from others who have moved up within the company this seems to be consistent throughout the company whether you are applying for a staff RN or clinical manager position.

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at OhioHealth (Columbus, OH) in February 2015.

Interview

I felt very comfortable and that the manager actually cares about what I had to say. They did not seem put off by having to do the interviewing process and were very interested in my experience as it realted to healthcare

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years? How to you think we as a company could help you achieve that?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at OhioHealth (Columbus, OH) in June 2017.

Interview

I met with the ED manager, whom I had an initial phone interview, followed by an in person interview. Lastly, an HR interview took place before an offer was made

Staff RN Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at OhioHealth.

Interview

My interview was actually pretty typical of what one expects of a interview. Both HR and the hiring manager complimented multiple times how I dressed for success which made me wonder what others who interviewed wore. The people that interviewed me made me feel very comfortable and they were very easy to talk to and hold a conversation.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths and weaknesses are asked multiple ways. And why are you leaving your current job? How do you handle conflict with patients and with peers?   Answer Question

Staff Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at OhioHealth.

Interview

The initial screening took a long, long time--I believe several months passed after I initially applied before I was contacted. Once contacted, the first round screening interview and secondary in-person interview went very quickly, followed almost immediately by an offer. So, patience is required initially but the process speeds up as you proceed. If trying to get into OhioHealth from another employer, best to start early as it may take awhile beginning to end.

Sterile Processing Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at OhioHealth (Columbus, OH) in December 2017.

Interview

Relaxed but complete. I interviewed with a recruiter and the was asked to come in for a face to face. The face to face was 2 interviewers who went through my background, employment, schooling and asked to get to know me. I felt great like they really wanted to know who I was and my personality.