OhioHealth Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 16, 2017

2.5

Patient Support Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at OhioHealth (Columbus, OH) in March 2017.

Interview

I went in and I met with the nurse manager. She was super nice. I was interviewing for the ICU cardiovascular unit. She asked me a few question. She brought in a PSA who discussed what the daily routine of a PSA was and what it was like. And also gave me the opportunity to ask any questions I had. Finally she showed me around the unit and if I had any questions too. She showed me to the elevators and said the HR person would be in contact with me in a few days.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at OhioHealth (Columbus, OH) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied online in January. I got a call from HR in March to tell me that the job description and title has changed, and if I were OK with it, I could continue with the interview process. A week later, I had a phone interview, and by the next week, I was invited for an on-site interview.

I had several panel interviews with a team who seemed agreeable overall. At the end of my final interview, I was informed that the position wasn't funded yet. They said that the worst case scenario involved learning whether the position was funded by June 30. About a month later, I checked in with the hiring manager, who never responded.

Interview Questions

OhioHealth Response

Jul 19, 2017 – System Director, Talent Acquisition

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. I am disappointed to hear that you never received any type of status update. You are welcomed to contact me directly so I can look into... More

Pharmacy Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at OhioHealth (Columbus, OH).

Interview

The interview process consists with the following:
    - First, is an Initial Phone Interview. It consisted on Behavioral interview questions.
    - Next, is an Onsite Interview. The hiring managers will schedule a date for you to come in.
    - Last, the people that interview you will determine the best fit for you.

Interview Questions

• Q: Give me a situation where you made a mistake at an internship or work experience. How did you handle it?   Answer Question

Site Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at OhioHealth (Columbus, OH) in January 2017.

Interview

Interview process took approximately 4weeks from the day I was contacted for a phone screen to the day I received a rejection email.
    First interview was with a recruiter, 2nd with the hiring manager, 3rd phone panel interview with the team. The panel interview was conducted at 8am in the morning ...questions were mostly behavioral. Promised to call me by the end of the week, but nothing. Called the hiring manager two weeks later, who informed me I was still being considered for the position and will receive a phone call from her 5 days later. On day number 7 I get a rejection email from her saying my knowledge and experience was rich but they went with an internal candidate.... so much for keeping my hopes up.
    Also received a very impersonal rejection email from the recruiter who I'd been in contact with throughout the entire process.

Interview Questions

OhioHealth Response

Jun 5, 2017 – System Director, Talent Acquisition

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. This is not the type of experience we want our candidates to have. I would welcome the opportunity to further discuss with you if you are... More

Surgical Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at OhioHealth (Columbus, OH) in November 2016.

Interview

Quickly contacted by HR to set up a phone interview and then schedule an interview; and the entire follow up took a week before an offer was extended. Easy and available for contact and questions

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at OhioHealth.

Interview

Typical interview fairly short about 30 minutes.The supervisor at the time asked slot of questions and kept asking me to explain further. I'm not sure why however after the interview she felt that I would be a great candidate.

Interview Questions

• why did you apply for position, what experience do you bring for me to hire you?   Answer Question

Pharmacy Technician CPhT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at OhioHealth (Columbus, OH) in July 2016.

Interview

Arrived 15min early and sat in the waiting area and got to know the receptionisy after awhile I was brough back to a room where I was Interviewed with a team of higher ups and other pharmacy memebers, they individually introduced theirselves and asked me questions one by one afterwards I got a tour of the facility and then told that I would hear back with them by tuesday it was friday for my interview.

Interview Questions

• How will we know when you are stressed out?   1 Answer

Physical Therapist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at OhioHealth (Columbus, OH) in June 2016.

Interview

Asked me about my clinical experience and the ideal type of patient I want to work with. Afterwords, the interviewee gave me information on how acute care rehab generally works and took me on a tour of the hospital. Overall, a pretty relaxed interview with lots of room for questions.

Mental Health Clinician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at OhioHealth in April 2016.

Interview

I never connected with tbe interviewer. Literally. Due to difficulty finding parking, no valet available to assist, and then being unable to find the security depart ment for escort to the interview... the interview never happened.

Marketing Role Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at OhioHealth (Columbus, OH) in March 2016.

Interview

Applied online through their terrible online system. The person I was told I would be interviewing with did not show up to work and I was instead interviewed by two people who would have been my peers. They were cordial but unprepared. I was given a business card by one of them in case I had any questions, and the next day I called back to thank them for their time and ask an additional question, but never heard back. I followed up with the recruiter a few weeks later and was told I was still in the running for the position and should contact another recruiter if I had any other questions, but I never heard anything again and soon accepted a position with another company.