Oleeo Interview Questions

Updated Jan 25, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 15 of over 15 interviews

2.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Oleeo

Oleeo

Application

I interviewed at Oleeo

Interview

Phone then in person interview, situated on site. This then involved speaking to multiple people about roles past and present to garner and understanding of the candidates journey up till this point.

Interview Questions
  • Describe your current skill set
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wimbledon, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Oleeo (Wimbledon, England, England) in Mar 2020

Interview

I interviewed for the role of Implementation Consultant and never heard anything back. A sad indictment for a company specialising in Recruitment Software. It was a 400 mile round trip funded at my own expense and at short notice. In my opinion this says a lot about their real core values as a business, which no doubt bleed over into the product and the customer experience. I consider this a lucky escape.

Interview Questions
  • Is there anything which will prevent you from passing Security Clearance?

Oleeo

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Oleeo

Interview

The interview consisted of: * a conversation where we shared why we saw opportunities to work together; * a test of my ability to understand code and communicate my thought process; and * an open description of the code I'd be working with and work processes around it.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Wimbledon Park, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Oleeo (Wimbledon Park, England, England)

Interview

A thorough and straight-forward interview process. Different key-stages allowed both Oleeo and myself to know if I was suitable for the role. Enjoyed the journey and made me learn even more about the company and the people who work there.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Wimbledon, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Oleeo (Wimbledon, England, England) in Nov 2019

Interview

- Initial conversation with HR about the role I was applying for and my experience - 2 face to face interviews (each were 1 hour long) with 2 senior consultants where they asked questions about my experience and competency questions - Final face to face interview included an activity where I had to review and complete a process flow diagram - Interviewers were very friendly and immediately made me feel relaxed

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Oleeo (London, England, England) in Jun 2018

Interview

Starting with a call with hiring manager, this moved smoothly onto a presentation which was delivered over Skype. The final step was meeting with the CEO and founder for a normal interview. I found the process straightforward, without complications and for the right candidate solely wanting to focus on sales of talent acquisition solutions this would have been an ideal opportunity. I was offered but decided to continue looking for a role in a different specialism.

Interview Questions
  • Typically how to overcome road-blocks with resourcefulness in the sales process, the thinking methods behind a successful win.

Oleeo

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Oleeo in May 2016

Interview

Hiring process well managed. Good communication throughout. Screening with the recruitment agency, and then 2 stages. 1:1 and another one with the group. Questions around previous experience, roles and responsibilities held, etc.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Wimbledon Park, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Oleeo (Wimbledon Park, England, England) in Mar 2016

Interview

Applied online, did telephone interview with Human Resources, 1st face to face interview was with commercial manager as inital round, 2nd round interview with line manager and commercial manager. Additional telephone call with Human Resources director.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Oleeo (London, England, England) in May 2015

Interview

A phone and interview and then face to face for about 2 hours. Overall quick process. Didnt take too long to hear back from recruiter. Was more of a general face to face chat, mostly asked about experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Wimbledon Park, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Oleeo (Wimbledon Park, England, England) in Apr 2015

Interview

Had an initial phone call with HR Director which was really warm, friendly with relevant questions. Met with the HR Director for 1st interview then 2nd Interview again with HR Director and MD. Throughout the experience there was a review of my experience, but also explored what I might do in the role to help them with their recruitment. They were very honest about the role, the culture and the set up of the company. It was really refreshing to see such a genuine approach and I could see a real desire to manage expectations well and ensure both sides were making the right decision.I got the opportunity to have a very honest discussion about my package and all the way through felt the process reflected the culture of the company as a great place to work.

Interview Questions
  • Asked me about my experience. What I had done and why I applied for the role.
1 person found this interview helpful