Oleeo Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Oleeo Interview Questions

Interviews at Oleeo

2.9

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Oleeo.

Interview

The interview consisted of:
    * a conversation where we shared why we saw opportunities to work together;
    * a test of my ability to understand code and communicate my thought process; and
    * an open description of the code I'd be working with and work processes around it.

Interview Questions

• A memorable question was 'What salary are you looking for?'   Answer Question

Sales Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wimbledon Park, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Oleeo (Wimbledon Park, England (UK)).

Interview

A thorough and straight-forward interview process. Different key-stages allowed both Oleeo and myself to know if I was suitable for the role. Enjoyed the journey and made me learn even more about the company and the people who work there.

Implementation Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wimbledon, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Oleeo (Wimbledon, England (UK)) in November 2019.

Interview

- Initial conversation with HR about the role I was applying for and my experience
    - 2 face to face interviews (each were 1 hour long) with 2 senior consultants where they asked questions about my experience and competency questions
    - Final face to face interview included an activity where I had to review and complete a process flow diagram
    - Interviewers were very friendly and immediately made me feel relaxed

Enterprise Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Oleeo (London, England (UK)) in June 2018.

Interview

Starting with a call with hiring manager, this moved smoothly onto a presentation which was delivered over Skype. The final step was meeting with the CEO and founder for a normal interview. I found the process straightforward, without complications and for the right candidate solely wanting to focus on sales of talent acquisition solutions this would have been an ideal opportunity. I was offered but decided to continue looking for a role in a different specialism.

Interview Questions

• Typically how to overcome road-blocks with resourcefulness in the sales process, the thinking methods behind a successful win.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Oleeo in May 2016.

Interview

Hiring process well managed. Good communication throughout. Screening with the recruitment agency, and then 2 stages. 1:1 and another one with the group. Questions around previous experience, roles and responsibilities held, etc.

Bid Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wimbledon Park, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Oleeo (Wimbledon Park, England (UK)) in March 2016.

Interview

Applied online, did telephone interview with Human Resources, 1st face to face interview was with commercial manager as inital round, 2nd round interview with line manager and commercial manager. Additional telephone call with Human Resources director.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your experience   1 Answer

Client Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Oleeo (London, England (UK)) in May 2015.

Interview

A phone and interview and then face to face for about 2 hours. Overall quick process. Didnt take too long to hear back from recruiter. Was more of a general face to face chat, mostly asked about experience.

Recruitment Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wimbledon Park, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Oleeo (Wimbledon Park, England (UK)) in April 2015.

Interview

Had an initial phone call with HR Director which was really warm, friendly with relevant questions. Met with the HR Director for 1st interview then 2nd Interview again with HR Director and MD. Throughout the experience there was a review of my experience, but also explored what I might do in the role to help them with their recruitment. They were very honest about the role, the culture and the set up of the company. It was really refreshing to see such a genuine approach and I could see a real desire to manage expectations well and ensure both sides were making the right decision.I got the opportunity to have a very honest discussion about my package and all the way through felt the process reflected the culture of the company as a great place to work.

Interview Questions

• Asked me about my experience. What I had done and why I applied for the role.   1 Answer

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Oleeo (London, England (UK)) in January 2015.

Interview

Easy going, checking if you fit, glanced over CV but checked all the basic facts. Also basic competency and skills check by asking a couple of questions. Panel format.

Account Manager Interview

Interview

Very unsophisticated, although this has changed. Company us looking at a more robust process wuth possible introduction of HR department. Interviewer painted a very rosy picture, reality of employment was different. Was offered at end of first interview, went on to meet sales director.