Olympia Medical Center Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Olympia Medical Center

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Olympia Medical Center (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

I submitted my application online and was called later that day. I was asked a few interview questions over the phone, nothing too difficult. I was asked to come in the next day for an interview. I was scheduled at the same time as someone else, so I had to wait an extra 20 minutes to be seen. Interview was great, director was super nice and had lots of great stories he shared with me about his experiences. I was asked your typical interview questions. I took a portfolio that had cover letter, resume, letter of recs and some certificates and he went over it and asked about some things on it. Interview lasted approx 20 minutes.

LVN Interview

Interview

I got there half an hour early, waited for about another half an hour until the interview started. Assistant was very kind and polite. Interview went well for like 5-10 min.

Staff RN Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Olympia Medical Center in September 2015.

Interview

easy, very casual, Unit director is great.Hospital is hiring new grads, since they just moved to 8 hour shifts, experienced RNs are leaving. The New Grad training is around 4 weeks with the preceptor, you wont have your own patients until after the 4 weeks training.