Omega Boutique Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Omega Boutique

3.3

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Weehawken, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Omega Boutique (Weehawken, NJ).

Interview

I had 3 interviews during the same day. The questions that I was asked were quite extensive, there were multiple questions about what I did previously at my job, and what I thought I could bring to the company.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a difficult time you experienced during your work history.   Answer Question

Negotiation

none

Human Resources Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Weehawken, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Omega Boutique (Weehawken, NJ) in May 2016.

Interview

I received a call from one of the individuals working in the human resource department. Afterwards, I had an interview with the head of the department! Both members of the team were very friendly, and asked great questions

Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Omega Boutique (Miami, FL) in July 2015.

Interview

I went through about 5 interviews and a video stream. It started from the conversation with a recruiter. Later I was scheduled to meet with a store manager. After you pass the store manager you proceed to meet with a Regional Manager. If RM likes you than you will take the video stream which will be reviewed by NA president.

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate.

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Omega Boutique (Jacksonville, FL) in October 2010.

Interview

first was a phone interview, then I was scheduled for a personal interview with the HR rep and the Head of Retail. It was about 3 weeks before being offered a position.

Interview Questions

• Where do I see myself in the future   1 Answer

Sales/Management Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Omega Boutique.

Interview

I applied online then received a call for an interview with boutique manager. I went to the interview and next was my phone interview with District manager. The last step was a 10 question video response interview.

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Omega Boutique (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

I first spoke with someone from HR to whom interviewed me over the phone. Later I met the store manager then after met with the regional manager. If they approve of you, you're asked to complete a "interview stream" which is basically a recorded interview that the brand president or whomever will view. (this process took almost 2 months)

Interview Questions

• What is your definition of luxury?   1 Answer
    • Why Omega?   1 Answer
    • Where do you see yourself with Omega?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no need to negotiate. The company compensated me fairly and then some.

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Omega Boutique.

Interview

I applied through linked in. I was then followed up by and phone call where I was asked a few questions. After the phone call I was asked to come in for an interview. A few days later I recieved an email to come in for a second interview with several different individuals.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you failed at something and had to find another option   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Omega Boutique (Chicago, IL) in October 2012.

Interview

I had dropped off an resume and was contacted for interviews with the managers. In addition, I had phone interviews with the district manager, a sales associate who spoke the same language I did (to verify that I was fluent), and I was supposed to have an interview with an HR manager.

The store managers were very warm, and were very good at telling me what was coming up and what their expectations. The district manager was very warm on the phone, but the interview with the other associate in another was language was awkward. I believe it was because that interview was conducted only to test my fluency in that language, and it turns out I spoke it better (faster and with more difficult vocabulary) than she did.

Unfortunately things started slowing down before my final interview. It was in the height of holiday season, so both myself and the HR manager were both equally difficult to get a hold of. In the end we were never able to interview.

Interview Questions

• The LGBTQ organizations I was involved in used the word "queer" instead of "LGBTQ" or "gay". The interviewer, who was gay himself, wanted to know why I chose to list it on my resume, under that name, considering that some may take offense or toss my resume.   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Omega Boutique in September 2015.

Interview

I first had phone interview and it went well and then I got invited to the 5th avenue Store to meet the store manager for a second Interview. On the day of the interview, the store manager seemed unenthusiastic and asked basic questions. Fast-forward- they emailed me the same day saying I didn't get the job. There is no doubt that being black was the reason why I did not get the offer. I speak 4 languages fluently, I have worked for 5 fifth avenue stores in the past, I have 6 years in high end retail sales with admirable performance metrics such as UPT, ADT and KPI. And the brand called me before for an interview and I turned it down because of location. If you are black you might want to think twice before applying. Just saying.

Custom Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Omega Boutique (Miami, FL) in September 2015.

Interview

I went to the store and asked if there was any job opportunity available, the guy was very nice and gave me the manager's business card and after one hour I back there and left my resume. After 1week and a half they called me for a interview with two employees. They were very polite and made me feel comfortable.