OnBoard Interview Questions

Updated Jun 1, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 8 of over 8 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at OnBoard

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at OnBoard (Indianapolis, IN) in May 2021

Interview

Terrible communication. Lied about process and did not follow up. Would not recommend or entertain this company again. Be honest and open. Dont hide and ghost people. Website seems like a legit company but my experience tells me its a joke.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at OnBoard (Indianapolis, IN) in Jan 2021

Interview

A clear interview process with good expectations. I was never left hanging and was given a clear timeline Everyone was very nice - didn't yield an offer but would recommend them to others

Interview Questions
  • Why are you interested in this position
    Answer Question

OnBoard

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at OnBoard

Interview

Everything moved very quickly. From application to a phone call to an onsite interview. It was all under 7 days. They were very straightforward with their process and stuck too it

Interview Questions
  • a lot of talking about previous experiences, candidate experience strategy, your ideal work environment

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lafayette, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at OnBoard (Lafayette, IN) in Nov 2018

Interview

They lure you up to Lafayette by telling you that the Indianapolis office opens in two months and the job will transfer there, in actuality they don't know if CSMs will ever move to the Indianapolis office or it will be at least a year before they do. The job posting was for a position in Indianapolis, but they wait until you get up to Lafayette before telling you that it isn't.

Interview Questions
  • Are you willing to spend 2.5 hours extra away from your family to work here?
6 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lafayette, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at OnBoard (Lafayette, IN) in Aug 2018

Interview

Interview process unorganized and unprofessional. Even for a small startup! CEO conducted phone screen. I was asked to come onsite. You walk into their building and immediately are in the office space. No reception/check in process. You wander around until you find a employee to ask for person you are interviewing with. I ended up interviewing with 4 managers & CEO. Many said they did not have proper notice they were going to be conducting a interview with me, therefore unprepared. Makes you wonder how they conducted a fair and equal assessment of candidates!! Last interview of day with CEO. He mentions they will be in touch with next steps and walks to his next destination. Leaving you to walk through office and let yourself out. 3 weeks later, preparing to send follow up/check in note, I read researching LinkedIn that someone was just hired in the role. I received no notice or rejection email whatsoever!!! Great candidate experience, Passageways! Fundamentals: When candidates take time from their day, go ONSITE for two hours (not including travel), and speaks with your teams, you should appreciate that time and effort they gave you. The least being a simple rejection email. Small time leadership that lacks basic customer focus fundamentals needed in today’s business to evolve this company next level. How you treat your candidates reflects treatment of employees, which reflects their treatment of customers. Don’t waste time with this company both as a candidate and a business consumer!!!

Interview Questions
  • What was the biggest challenge you had to overcome in previous role?
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lafayette, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at OnBoard (Lafayette, IN) in Mar 2017

Interview

A brief phone interview followed by an in-person interview... super casual, but not really in a good way. I was a little uncomfortable with the informality of the interviewer who in my opinion reminded me of the mannerisms of a used car salesman. I was told in the interview that he would make a decision in the next day or two and it was approximately a week later, but when he called he acted as if he needed an answer from me immediately. Nonetheless, I requested 24hrs to consider as I typically do and he then called the next morning multiple times (less than the 24hrs we agreed on) and left a rude voicemail. I decided to decline the offer because I felt harassed and that he was being too aggressive- not the kind of environment I really want to work in (which is why I don't sell used cars at one of "those dealerships").

Interview Questions
  • I was asked about my level of comfort with cold calling, closing ratios, and having sales goals.
2 people found this interview helpful

OnBoard

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at OnBoard

Interview

First there were phone interviews with the hiring manager and then the CEO. Then there was a very thorough but fair onsite interview with the CEO, a long-tenured executive and two team members. Additionally, a phone interview with a remote executive. Overall, a friendly, but professional experience. Lots of good exchange about what value I would bring to the company and team.

Interview Questions
  • What value I would bring to the company and team in my role?

Anonymous Employee in Lafayette, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at OnBoard (Lafayette, IN)

Interview

It was a phone interview, which lasts about 20 minutes. The CEO and director of Product Management time interviewed me. Most of the time, the interviewers asked me about my background and introduce Passageways for a while. Since it was for a part time job, the interview is really easy.

Interview Questions
  • What is product management? (Your understanding of product management)
2 people found this interview helpful