One Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 7, 2017

2.5

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at One Technologies (Dallas, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

Initially was contacted by an external recruiter . Then after some back and forth (and about 4 hours) I was submitted. I was hesitant to go through the process with the glassdoor reviews but I was hard sold from the recruiter. I went to the office for another 2 hours and interviewed with 4 different team memebers. They were all very nice however it really seemed like they are trying to fix an issue with developers output. There was not allot of talk about innovation but they seem to have a really good process for development and seem to be moving in a good direction. Office was laid back and it would be good for someone maybe more jr.

Interview Questions

• How would you manage a developer that was not closing tickets or whose output was subpar.   2 Answers

Vice President of Product Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at One Technologies (Dallas, TX).

Interview

It was an efficient process overall. I completed a phone screen with HR, followed by a face to face interview with the hiring manager. I was then brought in to interview with the team and the owner of the company. HR then provided the offer he was trying to get approved and called me when he actually had it approved.

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at One Technologies (Dallas, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

Everybody very friendly. Interview style very conversational, not confrontational. Company seems to be at a crossroads after their run-in with the FTC. Seems they've taken the high road on fixing the product, which has been detrimental to market share.

Interview Questions

• What did I think about the credit monitoring landscape.   Answer Question

Marketing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at One Technologies (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Applied online, phone interview, excel test, in person interview. The excel test isn't too bad just make sure you know how to do the basic excel features and a couple of intermediate functions.

IT Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at One Technologies (Dallas, TX) in August 2015.

Interview

Basic HR Phone screen. Asked basic questions. Guy was super hyper, told me I was great. He then said he would be contacting me the next day or 2 for a in house interview. Never heard back. typical HR LOL. I must of said something wrong but never understood the "Oh your perfect" and never hear back.

Interview Questions

• All the usual, do you know this, do you know that.......etc   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at One Technologies.

Interview

It started out with a phone screen which asked a pretty basic series of questions. I was invited in for a in person interview and was in a large room with a bunch of their developers. They stared asking different high level questions and then more advanced questions regarding design patterns. They specifically started asking about the things I told them i would do in certain situations. I mentioned a command pattern and they continued to go in depth of why I would use that, etc. It was a pretty intense interview, yet nice to see a group of guys that know what they're doing. I also had a one on one interview with one of their directors as well. Seems like a nice guy, it was a simple and quick personality/fitment check I assume. The office setting was very nice and modern. Felt very Google Esque. For the standard developer out there, I'd say this is a fairly difficult interview, however, if you're a S.O.L.I.D developer, you should be pretty good.

Interview Questions

• Nothing specific asked, just more so questions on why I would go a certain direction or why would I do this/that.   Answer Question

I declined because at the time I had gotten a better offer. They seem a little on the lower market range side.

Business Intelligence Developer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at One Technologies.

Interview

Phone screen with recruiter followed by phone interview with hiring manager. The next step would have been a 3-4 hour interviews with three different people/groups in the office. Recruiter was through to describe the hiring process and the company's product and history.

Interview Questions

• None. All questions were relevant to experience and goals.   2 Answers

Human Resources Generalist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at One Technologies (Dallas, TX) in February 2012.

Interview

Average process with phone screening, in-person interview, background check. I interviewed with the Recruiter, the hiring manager and the CFO. The interview took about 2 hours and I received a call with the decision within the same day. The offer was also sent to me on the same day.

Interview Questions

• Reviewed the resume and asked me to talk about my experiences.   Answer Question