OneLegacy Interview Questions | Glassdoor

OneLegacy Interview Questions

Interviews at OneLegacy

2.8

Donor Specialist Interview

Interview

General phone screening with an HR representative then in person interview with multiple people. Overall it seemed pretty standard as far as the process as a whole. They do ask you to confirm if you have a valid drivers license and auto insurance.

Donation Development Coordinator Interview

Interview

Phone interview followed by an in-person interview and a 2 hour online test conducted on-site on personality, word association, and math. Everyone was very helpful and willing to answer questions along the way.

Donation Development Coordinatorinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at OneLegacy (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2019.

Interview

Application process, initial screening, and in person interviews were all positive experiences. At each step of the way, the managers were expressing an increase in the load of the position. By the time I received an offer, I realized what they were offering was not comparable to the amount of work they expected. The HR person was not willing to negotiate at all, so in the end it was their loss. When you can easily see the salaries of executives at this organization, it would behoove them to prepare an offer comparable to the amount of work they expect of a person.

Donation Development Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at OneLegacy (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2018.

Interview

The interview process moved quickly. I was contacted by their HR department after they saw my profile on a jobboard. A phone screen with the HR Manager was scheduled two days later. The phone screen was fairly straightforward and informative. It was great to deal with the company directly and not through a recruiting agency with limited information. We scheduled a face to face interview with the Supervisor and Department Head six days later at their downtown Los Angeles office. That interview lasted just under an hour and I was told they would be interviewing other people over the next week and I should expect a response about the next step (in office assessment followed by an interview with the VP) within two weeks. I sent a thank you note the following week, but received a "thanks, but no thanks" email shortly after. The whole process took 15 days, and they were professional and polite every step of the way.

Interview Questions

• "Name an occasion where you dealt with a difficult client"
      "How would you build relationships with clients?"   Answer Question

Special Events Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at OneLegacy (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2018.

Interview

I applied online and had a phone screening. During the screening which lasted 6 minutes, the first thing the recruiter said, "The job pays $21 dollars an hour, you must work during the Rose Parade (Dec-Jan) and you are required to dress professionally. Are you still interested?"

I was offered an in-person interview that lasted approximately and hour. The ladies were friendly but serious. Concluding the interview, they talked about how great the benefits were and even gave a fancy folder with benefit information, job description, and more company information. I received an email 45 minutes after the interview to say they were not interested. I have never received a rejection so quickly which I thought was rather rude...but I guess at least they got back and did not string me along?

Interview Questions

• All of the basic interview questions: Strength, Weakness, Why would you want to work here, Tell us a time that you had a difficult situation, etc.   Answer Question

Event Coordinator Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at OneLegacy.

Interview

I applied through their website and was contacted by phone to start their process. I went through the first screening interview via phone. I was scheduled for a second interview in the office but elected to pursue other leads that were heating up. The phone interview was very thorough and they were very clear about salary, schedule, office policy expectations and other things that might be “dealbreakers.” In addition to interview type questions it was a true screening to see if a further meeting is worth having.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the organization and the mission?   Answer Question

Donor Information Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at OneLegacy (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2018.

Interview

It was a great experience to get to know the hiring managers. The questions they asked were very straight to the point and allowed time to deliver the answer. They also provided some time to ask question and were very engaging in answering my questions.

Interview Questions

• What was your greatest achievement?   1 Answer

Accounting Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at OneLegacy (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2017.

Interview

Submitted application online, initial phone interview with HR, first round in person with department management (2 individuals), took two screening IQ/personality assessments on-site, second round in person with CFO and COO, submitted additional information for background checks and references.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your experience managing people.   1 Answer

Helpdesk Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at OneLegacy (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

It was smooth and interesting. Lots of technical questions. They have a very welcoming team and the people that conducted the interview are patient and understanding. I went through a phone interview first then was invited for 3 face to face interviews in their office.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Ptc Interview

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at OneLegacy.

Interview

Hiring process was tedious. Overall, it took me about 6 months from initial application to when I got hired. Luckily my job was flexible so i was able to complete my contract then start at OneLegacy. Then, they tried to call a week before my start date to push it 2 weeks later which at that point I said No because i already quit my job. Overall, it was fine but the process took too long.

Interview Questions

• Plans for the next 5 years
      What is your greatest strength and weakness?   Answer Question

Negotiation

They low-balled me and paid me below what i was making.