OneSubsea Interview Questions | Glassdoor

OneSubsea Interview Questions

Interviews at OneSubsea

3.2

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at OneSubsea.

Interview

The interview was through our career services. It was a first round interview. Many people had cancelled their scheduled interviews. And the guy interviewed me for 10 minutes after I got there early and waited for an hour when almost no one else showed up.

Interview Questions

• 10 minute interview, so I wasn't asked many questions. Just asked me to explain my resume.   Answer Question

Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at OneSubsea (Houston, TX) in March 2012.

Interview

I had a series of phone and in person interviews with several managers. Generally this includes a simple engineering exam to measure your level of knowledge. Ocassionally this is omitted if you are a direct hire for a specific position.

Interview Questions

• What relevant course work and/or work experience do you have   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at OneSubsea (Houston, TX) in February 2010.

Interview

The recruiter asked about my pay and once in range arranged interview with hiring manager. The hiring manager was new to industry so just touched high level details and project experience.

Interview Questions

• Why would I want to leave my present job when I am satisfied?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to get 10K more based on negotiations.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at OneSubsea (Houston, TX) in August 2010.

Interview

Nothing really just a standard interview

Negotiation

Vacation

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at OneSubsea (Houston, TX).

Interview

It was an hour and 1/2 interrogation by 5 people at a conference table. One individual on the panel was openly and inexplicably rude and hostile throughout the interview.

Interview Questions

• What do you think you're going to be doing here? Keep in mind this was a newly formed company and a new position.   Answer Question

New Product Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at OneSubsea (Houston, TX).

Interview

You will interview with Engineers and recent graduate will take a short engineering test

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at OneSubsea (Houston, TX) in September 2014.

Interview

I got a call after the career fair. I was told the name of the HR. I thought it is going to be Behavioral but in the actual interview I had an Eng. Manager and they asked me technical questions as well.

Interview Questions

• Core values of Cameron, Torque, Stress strain, Free body diagram.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at OneSubsea (Houston, TX) in February 2015.

Interview

Gave my resume during a college career fair. I got an on campus interview few days later. The interview was 30 minutes long. Had both technical and behavioral questions. Also, there were questions regarding the company. Some technical questions were difficult but specific to my work experience. The second round interview will be held on site and I was told it will be much more difficult.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want work for OneSubsea?
      Could you explain what OneSubsea does?
      Explain a stress-strain graph?   Answer Question

OETP Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at OneSubsea in February 2016.

Interview

Easy Interview process.
    2:1 interview that one asked questions and the other write my answer on interview questions sheet.
    First 3 questions are introduced yourself.
    last 2 questions are telling your experience with your skills.

OETP Engineer Interview

Interview

Easy interview process. Had an on campus interview and then found out about the 2nd round process about 2 weeks later. The 2nd round was at their location in Houston where we got to tour their R&D facility one day and the office and interviews the next. Only problem was we kept receiving automated emails from the online application that were invalid. For example, after my on-campus interview I got declined by the automated email, but was then emailed personally 2 weeks later to come in for a 2nd round interview.

Interview Questions

• Had me explain a program that I used during my senior design project to see how well I would be able to explain to clients what we would be doing.   Answer Question