OneTouch Direct Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at OneTouch Direct

2.0

Performance Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at OneTouch Direct (San Antonio, TX) in July 2016.

Interview

The initial interview went great. When speaking with the hiring manager it was open and very laid back. It was a group interview which was different but wasn't bad at all. We were taken around the floor and provided a ton of information. The environment was one that I felt completely open with. After the interview the hiring manager pulled me aside and felt that with my skills and experience I would be a better fit for their QA Manager position. I of course said yes I would love the position and what it offered for my career. Not too long after the first I had the follow up phone interview and that again went great. I was advised that there would be another phone interview scheduled with two of the president's of the company. That is where the entire interview process went south. My original interview was back in late July and I just got word that they would not be moving forward with the QA Manager position. I have been in contact and providing solutions to help in scheduling of phone calls. I would get messages saying that they were unable to get the phone call scheduled due to conflicts in schedules. I provided times after hours for the phone call and would continue to get the same answer. I have been in Senior Leadership at one point in my career and I understand the complexity that comes along with scheduling meetings or phone calls. In saying that if I needed to interview someone for a position I would find time after hours to conduct the interview. I don't know if that option was ever communicated. I was then told that they were bringing in a consultant to review their process and if they would be able to have the QA Manager position in San Antonio. I completely understand improving processes and I am all for it but what they failed to realize was that this was something in my skill set. Had they hired me I would have saved them the money they spent. I do not honestly know if there was ever an option for the QA Manager position but the process was far too long and I don't feel that I was provided the respect deserved for my time. I am not saying anything about the company itself but the interview process. I hope that this is not what translates over to how they actually do business. Either way I ended up accepting a different position because I could no longer wait on their response. There needs to be some deeper investigation in how they conduct interviews and the entire process. it was only when I pushed to get the interview complete that I received word that the position would not be filled.

IT Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at OneTouch Direct (New York, NY) in October 2018.

Interview

Great people, very nice, professional and curious.

I enjoyed learning about their business and strategy. I thought the entire process was through and fair.

It's a great process to be part of.

Telemarketer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at OneTouch Direct (Buffalo, NY).

Interview

Two interviews, which included a drug test for me, but from what I saw, I doubt they test everyone. After hire there is paid training; and, after the training, testing. The training was really quite fun and not hard at all. It requires a bit of him study.
    I passed the testing easily, although I am sure that to do well and pass you must do some study.

Telesales Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at OneTouch Direct (Tampa, FL) in November 2015.

Interview

They did a basic computer skills test , and then a drug test same day . Confirmed all of the data you put on your application . Made small talk . Asked how you heard about them . If you have ever worked in telesales . Have you ever worked in a call center .

Interview Questions

• Well if you passed the basic computer test you were already hired . They just asked about your schedule availability and when your training would be .   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at OneTouch Direct.

Interview

Basic interview. Drug test on the spot. Hired immedaitely after. Expalined schedule and pay. Schedule may change every quarter. No pay negotiations, regardless of experience. You must have open availability. Also requires perfect attendance during training.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions at all. Just your general questions. Why do you want to work here, how has your experience make you qualified for the position you've applied for?   Answer Question

Negotiation

None

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at OneTouch Direct (Tampa, FL) in December 2013.

Interview

The hiring process was very quick. From the day I submitted my online application to my in person interview was only about a week. I heard back from the recruiter the following day. There was no negotiating my salary. My first day on the job was the day after hearing back from the recruiter. Very quick process.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at OneTouch Direct (Tampa, FL) in January 2012.

Interview

Sign up online, you get a phone interview. Get called back in for a sit down interview screening with HR. If all goes well you interview with a program manager. After a urine screen, background check and two+ weeks of class training, you hit the floor making phone calls. If you do well, they'll give you better leads.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest fault or challenge?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I got hired at $12 hourly, but they later dropped everyone down to $7.75.

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at OneTouch Direct.

Interview

I did a one on one interview and was hired and I was trained on the products and services for verizon wireless cell phone customers

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I don't recommend this job

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at OneTouch Direct (Tampa, FL) in July 2013.

Interview

Received an e-mail based off of a resume from Careerbuilder.com to apply for a Verizon Supervisor position. I applied and within a few days received a call asking about my sales experience. I asked about the position that I applied for and the woman said that could be discussed at the interview. I arrived 20 minutes prior to the scheduled and was seen about 25 minutes after the scheduled time. To be fair it appears that they schedule 5 or 6 people at the same time slot.

The interview was informal basically reviewing your previous job history. The interviewer asked about my sales experience and I then asked about the position that I did apply for. She looked me up on the computer and things changed from there. The job was explained a few more questions asked and then a tour of the facility. It is a typical call center environment which seemed pretty rigid. Overall I thought the interview went well.

Interview Questions

• What would your previous boss say is your greatest strength? Greatest weakness?   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at OneTouch Direct (Tampa, FL) in November 2012.

Interview

It was a pretty simple interview. Asked basic customer service questions. What would you do in this situation.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation. You get what they offer and that is it.