OneTouch Direct Interview Questions

Updated Jun 17, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 44 of over 44 interviews

2.0
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at OneTouch Direct

OneTouch Direct

Application

I interviewed at OneTouch Direct

Interview

Easy and friendly. Professional. Was hired right after the interview without having to come in person at all. Looking forward to the job. Hours and pay seem nice. Supervisors and recruiting seem nice.

Interview Questions
  • Best things learned over the years about how to deal with customers.
    Answer Question

OneTouch Direct

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at OneTouch Direct

Interview

They just want to see that you’re an honest worker that’s willing to put in as much as they work with you. The process was quick and they usually know on the spot if you got the job. They ask your standard interview questions, again just be yourself, be honest, they work with all types of people

Interview Questions
  • Do you work well under pressure in a constant moving environment?

OneTouch Direct

Application

I interviewed at OneTouch Direct

Interview

Pretty easy. interview was very relaxed and they just asked simple questions. As long as you pass the drug test and background test you will pass easily. Don't worry much about it.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at OneTouch Direct (Tampa, FL) in Sep 2020

Interview

The interviewer was very pleasant and thorough with details on the role. I was notified the position will be remote, which is understandable given the circumstances in today's society.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at OneTouch Direct (Tampa, FL) in Nov 2019

Interview

I called in and asked about hiring opportunities and they asked me to come in two days after i called at 11:30. I walked in and filled out a form and then i was spoken to, after that i was walked to the call center to sit with an agent. And then i was interviewed by higher ups

Interview Questions
  • They ask you to sell them a phone
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Brandon, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at OneTouch Direct (Brandon, FL) in Aug 2019

Interview

had to fill out paper work. had to speak with two people. first lady was very nice explained the job well. then she walk me to back I listen to calls. then i spoke with a man. it was a long process over a hour. computer paper work etc.....I got the job

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at OneTouch Direct (New York, NY) in Oct 2018

Interview

Great people, very nice, professional and curious. I enjoyed learning about their business and strategy. I thought the entire process was through and fair. It's a great process to be part of.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at OneTouch Direct (Tampa, FL)

Interview

Process took 3-4 weeks. It was a group interview. Fairly easy, you just have to participate, don’t be shy. Show them you can work with people. Then they ask you the basics. After that.. they choose the people they do hire and do the drug test and paperwork right there.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orchard Park, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at OneTouch Direct (Orchard Park, NY) in Dec 2017

Interview

Chaotic. Very busy time of year because of holiadays. Focus was on how much money could be made. For a call center it was also very loud with music playing. Made me wonder how customers could hear.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at OneTouch Direct (Buffalo, NY) in Oct 2017

Interview

They went over the description of the job. Ask about my previous skills and job titles. Had on On-site drug test and had me fill out a Background check and assessment test. Then was offered the position.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 44 Interviews