Onicra Credit Rating Agency Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Onicra Credit Rating Agency Interview Questions

Updated May 28, 2017

2.2

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Onicra Credit Rating Agency (Noida (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

A very easy and simple process. Good HR and Employee interaction process. Give complete flexibility to the employees, while joining the organization. Company have good working environment and provides better career opportunities.

Associate Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhubaneswar (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Onicra Credit Rating Agency (Bhubaneswar (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

The interview Process was quick and short. I have applied online through which i got a call from them and schedule my telephonic interview. The question was all about myself, my SIP and regarding some financial ratios. some of the questions are : - Net profit margin, gross profit margin, current ratios, formula of current ratio, Methods in financial analysis, cost of goods sold formula.

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Onicra Credit Rating Agency (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

It took Just 2 Hours to finalize me, there was one HR round, One Manager round and final round. They asked me About Ratios, Project in MBA, DUpont Analysis, Cash Flow Statement, What do you Know about rating, How to judge credit worthiness of business, what are debentures.

Interview Questions

• About Ratios, Project in MBA, DUpont Analysis, Cash Flow Statement, What do you Know about rating, How to judge credit worthiness of business, what are debentures   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Onicra Credit Rating Agency (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

It was a two rounds of interview taken by the managers. All questions asked fro ratios and my summer project. The interview was easy. They mainly asked questions from ratios.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Onicra Credit Rating Agency (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

There is no interview process, just make formalities. one round was telephonic and after that one round was technical but in technical panel there was only formalities. because theire main motive to hire employee in bulk in advance, if project not come they fired in bulk as well after 1 or 2 month

Interview Questions

• what is skeltone, cakephp related question, javascript, jquery related question, mysql related questions   Answer Question

Associate Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Onicra Credit Rating Agency (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

1 round of interview easy looked like they wanted to take us but backed out. NO Management nothing They took Hr round of 1 student initially but after that they changed their mind if they have one

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Onicra Credit Rating Agency (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

only 1 round which are conduct by the hr... that round was easy he put ques in tell me about your self also..they need only theortical knowledge of ratio(like current ratio,inventory turnover ratio,debtors turnover ratio,quick assets,all solvency and profitability ratio)

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Onicra Credit Rating Agency (Noida (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

easy to get in this company good environment good people , every thing is good ,everyone is supportive and everyone is helpful episodically operation admin they dint feel you that you are new in this company environment is very chill

Interview Questions

• tell me something about yourself, how u know our company ,asking about your previous work experience   1 Answer
    • when you will join our company   1 Answer

Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Onicra Credit Rating Agency (Noida (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

3 rounds of interview, first HR - it is very general round, second one is supervisors round, it is OK. Last one is business head round which is full of ego and global leadership kind speech. You need to be submissive for this and have to agree in everything. HR will ask basic question and about interest in BGC sector whereas Supervisor asks about BGV processes, how it is done, what are the procedure and do you have any knowledge or previous experience of it.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about BGC and EBS ?   1 Answer

Senior Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Onicra Credit Rating Agency in September 2015.

Interview

There were overall 4 rounds. First round with HR she used to asked personal questions. Personal questions. After that two operational round in that they asked question related to my previous employer. Final round with AVP, it was also just introduce yourself.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself
      How much you know excel