OpenWorks Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 29, 2017

3.4

Regional Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at OpenWorks (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

Extensive. Screened by recruiter, then interview with recruiter. Then 2 interviews with 2 DVPs then interview with EVP then interview with owner. Also 2 additional assessments. While it was extensive, it was warm and everyone was gracious.

Interview Questions

• What didn't they ask!? There's not a way to simplify this or shortcut this. You need to know your stuff. Be able to speak to your past accomplishments, personality, etc. With the detailed assessments, you need to be 100% honest or it will show.   1 Answer

Sales Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at OpenWorks (Fairfax, VA) in March 2017.

Interview

Quick follow up from resume submission to in person interview. Interview was 1.75 hrs and was a deep dive into background with validation required for each step and a selling of each point to match to Openworks needs

District Manager Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at OpenWorks.

Interview

Was recruited from my LinkedIn profile. Then had a phone interview with HR, then 2 in person interviews with senior management. There was then a thorough background check an IQ and personality test. Once all that was passed then came the offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Initial offer was fair, so didn't negotiate.

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at OpenWorks in February 2015.

Interview

4 Phone interviews and 2 skype interviews. I interviewed with 4 different people. I was living in a different area at the time so I was unavailable for a face to face interview before receiving my offer. The phone and skype interviews all went really well. Each person I interviewed with was very easy to talk to and very helpful in explaining everything there is for me to know about the job I was applying for.

Regional Director Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at OpenWorks in September 2014.

Interview

In-Person interview, PLI, Predictive Index, Top Grading. Extensive process- interviews with EVP's, Ops VP, CEO, and assigned Mentor for role. Was asked to create a 30-60-90 Day Action Plan as well. Management was extremely thorough throughout and challenged me on my qualifications every step of the way. I liked the fact that they pretty acfcurately laid out the daily challenges of the role as well as identified the Executive teams "non-negotiables." After a few weeks in the role, the challenges they outlined are pretty accurate as well as the daily tasks.

Interview Questions

• Asked me to prepare a 30-60-90 Day Action Plan for the Illinois Region. This was challenging as I had not previously been asked to complete one of these. However, I feel it has helped me to have more direction and not be overwhelmed in the first few weeks in the role.   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Interview

IQ Test and 3 interviews

Negotiation

Salary and contract.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at OpenWorks (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

I was told there was a big need for sales growth at this company and they were in a hurry to hire people. Their recruiter said it would be a two week process, but it was eight weeks. Upper management seemed disinterested in the process and overall very stiff. I was told I rated well on the sales assessment and then they kept asking the same questions about sales. Why take an assessment if they do not listen to the results?

Interview Questions

• None. They asked some behavioral interview questions, but they were basic. Most people were not prepared to interview.   Answer Question

Did not get a good feel about culture. Seemed like no fun.

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at OpenWorks (Phoenix, AZ) in June 2013.

Interview

Two interviews after completing a personality test (PI) and learning ability test. I met with HR and then came in to meet my prospective direct report and CEO.

Interview Questions

• Salary negotiation in interview.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiation was done in the second interview and I was offered exact mid-range.