Openet Graduate Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Openet Graduate Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Openet

3.2

Graduate Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Openet.

Interview

The process was divided into 3 steps: Technical and Behavioural assessment, Group assessment and a Presentation of the final year college project. The HR and employees involved were very friendly and eager to help throughout the entire process.

Interview Questions

• The technical assessment could be done in Java or C++ and there were questions about programming fundamentals and we had to write a small project solution for a given problem.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Openet

Graduate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Openet (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in March 2017.

Interview

A technical test off site (involving either Java or C++ on a laptop), then an in house interview including group work, a short presentation on Final Year Project, and an interview.

Interview Questions

• Talk about a time in a group project where there was problem that had to be overcome   Answer Question

Graduate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Openet (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in March 2018.

Interview

first, there is a technical assessment, they basically check your coding skills ( c++ or java), if selected there, you will have to go through a group assessment and a final face to face interview with senior engineers.

Interview Questions

• in technical assessments basically c++ or java with advanced concepts like trees, and other data structures   Answer Question

Graduate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Openet (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in March 2017.

Interview

After initial screening of resume I was called for the first round. The first round involved coding and duration was 2 hours. After a week I was called onsite for the final interview. It had 2 sessions. The first session was a group work and the second session was a technical interview.

Interview Questions

• Max of two numbers, Number close to zero, Returning change with certain number of coins, Tree traversal, syntax checking questions   Answer Question