Opinion Access Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Opinion Access Interview Questions

1.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Opinion Access

Telephone Interviewer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Opinion Access.

Interview

Willing to hire if on parole or probation or felony. You begin a 30wpm typing test and clear voice and pronounce everything properly and you will get hired. After that they will schedule your work schedule but you have to be on time. No lateness or you will be fired or ask to leave til the next day.

Interview Questions

• Hours and days you can work which is usually near midnight   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Long Island City, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Opinion Access (Long Island City, NY) in May 2014.

Interview

They test your typing skills but you don't need to be able to touch-type to pass. They have you take a test which is basically reviewing a series of addresses and sentences to see if you can spot the errors.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any telephone related experience? Would you feel comfortable talking to people who may be angry/upset that you are interrupting them at home?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Long Island City, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Opinion Access (Long Island City, NY).

Interview

Come in fill out application, do an extremely easy typing test, a reasoning/grammar, reading test, and then a you have to record a script so they can evaluate your ability to read out loud. Pass all those and you get passed on to 3 day training. If you pass the 3 day training, you're hireed.

Anonymous Employee in Long Island City, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Opinion Access (Long Island City, NY).

Interview

Walked right in. Filled out paper work and got booked for training. The training was terrible. Extremely terrible. The trainer was very unprofessional and rude.

Anonymous Employee in Long Island City, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Opinion Access (Long Island City, NY) in December 2012.

Interview

You Go Into a basement and your asked to read and type a few sentences. and your hired on the spot they let you know when training is. Not a real interview process. people showed up in jeans and sneakers.

Interview Questions

• No interview questions your just asked to read and type. Very simple   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation Process.

Telephone Interviewer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Opinion Access in November 2012.

Interview

You were assigned to read a script and then watch a video and take notes. The next day, you will have to practice answering the phone and talking to customers.

Phone Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Long Island City, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Opinion Access (Long Island City, NY) in April 2012.

Interview

your asked to read out loud, then you take a basic english test, then your asked type three simple sentences (more than 15wpm), if billingual than asked to read a paragraph out loud... and thats it!!! :)

Negotiation

no negotiations salary is set

Anonymous Employee in Long Island City, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Opinion Access (Long Island City, NY) in September 2010.

Interview

It's not a "real" interview. You call and ask when can you apply, they give you a date and time (usually on a Tuesday). You fill out a round of paperwork and take a skills test that consists of easy vocabulary matching and multiple choice. You have to read a script to the "interviewer " in clear, concise, fluent English. They also test your computer typing and dictation skills (I think you must have at least 15 WPM). They have really LOW standards so anybody will be hired even if they don't do too well on these "tests". The people that work there are generally kids just out of high school, college kids, or low-income people. If you ever been to a food stamp center, it's kind of like that.

Data Entry Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Opinion Access (Brooklyn, NY) in April 2010.

Interview

Just a typing test.

Telephone Interviewer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Opinion Access in May 2009.

Interview

They had me read a paragraph off of a piece of paper to see how well I enunciated my words and to see if I read with enthusiasm as well as to see if I could read.