Opko Health Interview Questions

Updated Aug 30, 2016

To filter interviews, or .
Found 5 of over 5 interviews

2.4
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Opko Health

Opko Health

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Opko Health

Interview

The interview was pretty quick. First a meeting with the manager and then a final meeting with the team leader. Very forward questions. I applied through a recruiter that got me the interview and heard a response from the manager the same day.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself? What do you know about the company and the products? What is your plan after graduating?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Woburn, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Opko Health (Woburn, MA) in Feb 2015

Interview

I was contacted by a recruitment company asking if I would like to be interviewed the next day. I went in and interviewed for the position. I got a call the next day from the recruitment company saying I was hired and could I start work that coming Monday?

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Opko Health

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Opko Health

Interview

Process took 4 weeks. First had a phone interview conference call with 4 people. Then came in for an in-person interview meeting the same 4 people in person followed by a 15min presentation. A third interview meeting 3 junior people I suppose to test personality mesh. It then took 2 weeks to hear back.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Opko Health (Nashville, TN) in May 2014

Interview

Went through a recruiter, but I had an interview with my would-be manager (Client Services) and the HR director. I had a follow-up interview a few days later and an offer letter about 4 business days days after that.

Interview Questions
  • How would you handle a project where no one really knows what they need or what exactly is wrong? In which it's difficult to get answers for the questions you asked due to lack of communication.

Anonymous Employee in Jupiter, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Opko Health (Jupiter, FL)

Interview

HR was completely disorganized on ALL levels. The phone/interview date was changed on me with little to no notice, I'd often wait a day or two for follow-up communications, and when nothing came in I'd follow up and was met with rudeness.

Interview Questions
  • There really wasn't a difficult question, the interview itself was fine.
RSS Feed</>Embed