- United States - All Cities
- - Florida
- - Miami-Fort Lauderdale, FL Area
- - Tallahassee, FL Area
- - California
- - San Francisco, CA Area
- - Illinois
- - Chicago, IL Area
- - Maryland
- - Washington, DC Area
- - Massachusetts
- - Boston, MA Area
- - New Jersey
- - New York City, NY Area
- - Tennessee
- - Nashville, TN Area
- Democratic Republic of Congo - All Cities
- - Kinshasa
- - Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of Congo Area
- Mexico - All Cities
- - Jalisco
- - Guadalajara, Mexico Area
- Spain - All Cities
- - Catalonia
- - Barcelona, Spain Area
- All Candidates
- Received Offer Only
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
- Most Difficult
Interviews at Opko Health
Anonymous Interview Candidate
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Opko Health
The interview was pretty quick. First a meeting with the manager and then a final meeting with the team leader. Very forward questions. I applied through a recruiter that got me the interview and heard a response from the manager the same day.
- Tell me about yourself? What do you know about the company and the products? What is your plan after graduating?
Anonymous Employee in Woburn, MA
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Opko Health (Woburn, MA) in Feb 2015
I was contacted by a recruitment company asking if I would like to be interviewed the next day. I went in and interviewed for the position. I got a call the next day from the recruitment company saying I was hired and could I start work that coming Monday?
- What do you know about the company?
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Opko Health
Process took 4 weeks. First had a phone interview conference call with 4 people. Then came in for an in-person interview meeting the same 4 people in person followed by a 15min presentation. A third interview meeting 3 junior people I suppose to test personality mesh. It then took 2 weeks to hear back.
- Nothing out of the ordinary
Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Opko Health (Nashville, TN) in May 2014
Went through a recruiter, but I had an interview with my would-be manager (Client Services) and the HR director. I had a follow-up interview a few days later and an offer letter about 4 business days days after that.
- How would you handle a project where no one really knows what they need or what exactly is wrong? In which it's difficult to get answers for the questions you asked due to lack of communication.
Anonymous Employee in Jupiter, FL
I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Opko Health (Jupiter, FL)
HR was completely disorganized on ALL levels. The phone/interview date was changed on me with little to no notice, I'd often wait a day or two for follow-up communications, and when nothing came in I'd follow up and was met with rudeness.
- There really wasn't a difficult question, the interview itself was fine.