Optus Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Optus Interview Questions

Interviews at Optus

2.7

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Optus.

Interview

Organized and professional environment

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Optus.

Interview

I went through a Recruitment agency, i then interviewed with 2 senior Executive Assistants. Once they had given the tick of approval, i then then interviewed directly with the executive i would be working for.

Interview Questions

• Background experience was asked. And what i could bring to the organization.   1 Answer

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Optus (Sydney (Australia)) in January 2018.

Interview

I have applied in Nov 2017 and got a call for the interview in Jan 2018, it was a long selection process it took around 2 months for the interview call then face to face interview.

Interview Questions

• How do you motivate your subordinates?   1 Answer

Analytics Interview

Application

I interviewed at Optus in April 2018.

Interview

Expression of interest on a vague position description then receive a phone call. At the beginning of the phone call they say they will ask me question first then went straight into the question.

Interview Questions

• I see a typo on your twitter page and I wonder if this is due to language barrier? (despite your 5 years experience of teaching at Uni and working as Lab director)   Answer Question

Assistant Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Optus (Sydney (Australia)) in August 2016.

Interview

I applied this job through recruitment agency. It was my first interview to big company and overwhelmed. But Interviewer was very welcoming and make myself comfortable. Due to my lack of preparation, i didn't get a job offer.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at our company, Behavioral Question.   Answer Question

Senior Technical Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Optus (Sydney (Australia)) in July 2017.

Interview

referred internally through my manager and took part in one round of Interview with both the Hiring manager and Technical expert at the same time.

I believe the hiring manager already had very good options available to him for this position but still he went through with interviewing applicants with the right background and skills.

Interview Questions

• mostly technical questions about their field of operation plus some experience and soft skills related questions   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Optus in June 2009.

Interview

Contacted for an interview with 2 days time to prepare, asked to come in for one on one interview. After the one on one interview had a group interview and then a presentation on how I would pitch certain products and offerings.
    * format of the interview: 4 hours in total:
    - one-on-one interview
    - team debate
    - team exercise
    - short optus quiz on what i know about them

Interview Questions

Received another job offer.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Optus (Sydney (Australia)) in January 2018.

Interview

Interview was fine however no follow up from HR to tell give feedback or to tell me thanks but no thanks for applying. This happened twice. Talent acquisition team dont follow through and this happened twice. Very disorganised company.

Marketing Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Optus (Sydney (Australia)) in September 2014.

Interview

Interview people without intention to hire. I think they do it to take ideas from others experience, when they had no intention to even consider the person for a role.

Interview Questions

• Highly scripted interview questions and expect mechanical scripted answers otherwise the very young HR interviewers and managers get 'confused'!   Answer Question

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Optus.

Interview

detailed 2 interviews
    really good mix of telling you about the organisation and role and sharing your experience. got back fast and gave feedback on what they liked and what they needed more information on.

Interview Questions

• what you could bring to the role   1 Answer