Opus Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Opus

2.8

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Opus (Pittsburgh, PA) in December 2015.

Interview

The interviewing process was pretty simple compared to other interviews I have done. The interviewer was nice enough and seemed competent. I think I did well, but they did not call back further after the interview.

Entry Level Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Opus (Pittsburgh, PA) in June 2017.

Interview

They called to set up an interview within the week. Both the first and second interview took place within the same week. They wanted you to start working the following Monday. Very quick process. They try not to tell you that you are going to be selling door to door off of 100% commission.

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Opus in June 2016.

Interview

Just looked over CV in depth and spoke about current experience, success with previous campaigns and daily tasks within current role. Spoke to Manager and Director separately, lasted approx 1 and a half hours.

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bristol, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Opus (Bristol, England (UK)) in January 2017.

Interview

Nice people, very friendly and professional. They met me on one occasion and offered me the job. The only reason I turned it down was due to family commitments at the time.