Orchard International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Orchard International Interview Questions

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Orchard International

Product Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Orchard International (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in January 2013.

Interview

The hiring process was in 3 stages, with the final interview being conducted by the owner of the company. The interviewers were very pleasant and made me feel comfortable and at ease.

Interview Questions

• What can you contribute to this company and what are your expectations   Answer Question

Sourcing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Orchard International (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in April 2012.

Interview

Short Phone Interview. Was then called in to meet in person. There were 2 people conducting the interview. After that, there was a second interview with the team I would be working on. They all were very welcoming and made me feel relaxed. Had an opportunity to ask lots of questions and get a feel for what the work environment would be like. At every stage I was told what the next steps would be and an estimated time it would take to get back to me. The job details were clear and they were interested in real life examples to showcase skills and attitude. The workplace was intense and fast paced. They asked questions to make sure people could handle the speed and with accuracy. The entire process was relatively quick and easy. It is a great company!

Interview Questions

• Nothing out of the normal. Lots of questions about managing workload, interaction with others and common sense. Also questions about handling stress and being able to work extra hours.   1 Answer
    • Q: What was one thing that they asked you?   1 Answer