Orchard International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 7, 2017

3.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Orchard International

Product Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Orchard International (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in December 2016.

Interview

Had two people interview me in what seemed like a 5 minute interview. Very unprofessional, lack of cohesion between the two people interviewing. They seemed unprepared for the entire process.

Interview Questions

Orchard International Response

Nov 8, 2017 – Chief Culture Officer

Thank you for this feedback. We are working to improve out interview process and your comments are helpful.

Best,

Product Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Orchard International (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in January 2016.

Interview

I was screened by someone in HR over the phone. It was an informal conversation to find out more about my experience and for me to learn more about the role and company. I was then invited for an interview with the person who screened me and the manager in product development. The interview was about 20 minutes and they put me at ease. They seemed friendly and knowledgeable. Asked a lot of the standard interview questions and were transparent about the positives and negatives about the role. We spoke a lot about my previous experience in school and part time as I hadn't worked much at that point.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle tight deadlines   1 Answer

Nov 8, 2017 – Chief Culture Officer

Thank you for your review. I am happy that your experience with our recruiting team was positive!

Product Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Orchard International (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in January 2013.

Interview

The hiring process was in 3 stages, with the final interview being conducted by the owner of the company. The interviewers were very pleasant and made me feel comfortable and at ease.

Interview Questions

• What can you contribute to this company and what are your expectations   Answer Question

Nov 8, 2017 – Chief Culture Officer

Thank you for your feedback. I'm glad that your interview process was a positive one.

If you would like to discuss how we can improve the process more, please do not hesitate to see me.

Thank... More

Sourcing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Orchard International (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in April 2012.

Interview

Short Phone Interview. Was then called in to meet in person. There were 2 people conducting the interview. After that, there was a second interview with the team I would be working on. They all were very welcoming and made me feel relaxed. Had an opportunity to ask lots of questions and get a feel for what the work environment would be like. At every stage I was told what the next steps would be and an estimated time it would take to get back to me. The job details were clear and they were interested in real life examples to showcase skills and attitude. The workplace was intense and fast paced. They asked questions to make sure people could handle the speed and with accuracy. The entire process was relatively quick and easy. It is a great company!

Interview Questions

• Nothing out of the normal. Lots of questions about managing workload, interaction with others and common sense. Also questions about handling stress and being able to work extra hours.   1 Answer
    • Q: What was one thing that they asked you?   1 Answer

Nov 8, 2017 – Chief Culture Officer

Thank you for your feedback, it helps us improve.

Best,