Organogenesis Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Organogenesis Interview Questions

2.6

Production Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canton, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Organogenesis (Canton, MA) in August 2016.

Interview

First a phone interview with an HR Recruiter, then brought in for an interview with the team members. The interview process consists of talking to team members about the jobs description, overall takes about 2 hours.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Organogenesis.

Interview

2 face to face interviews, ride along, sales assessment, and finally one last higher up interview. They did a great job paining a realistic picture of the position to make sure it was a fit for both parties.

Interview Questions

• Tell me one thing that you will miss about your current job?   Answer Question

QC Analyst IV Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canton, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Organogenesis (Canton, MA) in June 2016.

Interview

Submitted by recruiting agency in a permanent placement role. Met with recruiting agency face to face before submission. I was told that Organogenesis hired their firm as they didn't have time of find candidates, recruiter told me he had already submitted another candidate who was to be interviewed. 2 days later recruiter called and said they wanted an interview - I went in with the recruiter telling me that his other candidate had already interviewed on Monday, and that if I out performed his other candidate the job was mine. Got to Organogenesis and was met by personnel who went over the benefits and then took me to meet the QC supervisor, after 30 mins with him, I was taken to the QC department head and ended the day with the QA supervisor. After 45 mins with her she mentioned that she would make the decision the following week as she had a few more candidates to interview. Leaving the interview I left a voicemail for the recruiter telling him I thought it went well and told him about the other candidates to be interviewed. I received an email that night from the recruiter telling me he was not aware of any other candidates. After 2 days of avoiding the recruiters calls and emails Organogenesis got back to the recruiter telling him there was a third candidate who had been found by Organogenesis HR. I immediately received a call from the very angry recruiter telling me that as soon he was made aware of this, he called me directly to tell me there was no way I or his other candidate would be hired, as Organogenesis did not want to pay him his finder fee. The next morning myself and the other candidate from this recruiting agency got our official decline.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Organogenesis.

Interview

Four interviews total. Not very difficult. Typical questions. Give examples of sales success, situations, etc. Traveled for the last interview with multiple managers, human resources. Traveled for the last interview with multiple managers, human resources.

Negotiation

Interview

Hiring Process was efficient and smooth. Salary was ok, but there was not much of a window to negotiate salary. Also, references were asked for but never checked which seemed odd, especially since the company had hired a third party company to conduct background check and references.

Negotiation

Did not have much room to negotiate with salary....

Regulatory and Quality Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Organogenesis (Boston, MA) in January 2014.

Interview

simple and straightforward. very old style (like everything else about the company). Company expands and contracts like an accordion. Future is dim as no pipeline and reimbursement for existing products an issue

Interview Questions

• describe situations of conflict and how resolved   1 Answer

Production Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canton, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Organogenesis (Canton, MA).

Interview

Recived a call a week after applying, very brief telephone interview. The date of the in person interview was changed twice and two people I was supposed to meet with we're on vacation. A week later I Recived their decision. Everyone was exteremly friendly and informative. I plan on applying for future positions with them.

Validation Engineer II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Canton, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Organogenesis (Canton, MA) in February 2012.

Interview

Interview was not bad. Laid back atmosphere combined with various technical questions (nothing 2 hard)... The only con was that the former HR Rep (heard she got fired) required the interviewee to submit their W2 to verify compensation...

Manufacturing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canton, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Organogenesis (Canton, MA) in August 2010.

Interview

Phone screen followed by in person interview. Met with several team members and everything seemed to go well. Ended up not getting the job due to lack of experience.

Medical Science Liaison Interview

Anonymous Employee in Canton, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Organogenesis (Canton, MA) in May 2010.

Interview

Was contacted by recruiter, submitted resume, has brief phone interview, then spent day at company with a number of interviews at all levels.

Interview Questions

• None particularly difficult.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Was very straight forward. They gave a figure, I countered based on information that I had on the field, they accepted.